• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Man cuts off his OWN penis and throws it from car window during wild police chase believing it would ‘save the world’

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Now that he's settled down, stabilized, and sedated I wonder what Tyson Gilbert of Tennessee is thinking right now.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3588044/man-cuts-off-own-penis-throws-car-window/
NINTCHDBPICT000676873393.jpg

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Who did John Bobbitt see for reattachment?

I told my wife this police chase story. I mentioned he threw something out of the window but gave her 5 guesses. She ended up asking for another 5 guesses. After she used up the 10 I gave her a hint and allowed her another 5 guesses. She ended up asking for another 5 guesses. A few hours passed by as I narrowed things down further while granting more guesses but still no. Even after all the time, hints, and guesses more guesses were asked for. I gave up and just told her. She fell out of her chair and was shocked.

He probably wishing he didn't do drugs...they should have reported what drug he was on so other could avoid that drug...faaak🤮

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
He couldn't have been completely naked. He had to have shoes or sneakers on. I did that once, (no I wasn't naked silly. I was wearing clothes. Though I was barefoot) - I started out on my car trip wearing flip flops. I decided to put them on the passenger seat and I tried driving barefoot. Your feet slip off the pedals from the get-go. I accelerated and I went about ten feet. My barefoot status stopped when I got to the stop sign. When I came to stop sign I just couldn't stop. I was finally able to slow down just enough and I quickly pulled over to the side of the road. I had to use both feet to stop and I had to press down hard on the brake pedal. I grabbed the flip flops and I put them on. No more slipping and sliding for me. It was totally insane. You have not control.

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
He probably did make the world better. At least this fucktard won't be reproducing.