• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Make easy $$$ money

Okay friends, tomorrow I go fall in front bakery and maybe hurt my hand (maybe I hurt little bit before I go to make sure). Do I have right to ask damaga $$ from owner of bakery comrade Augustino? He make Italian bread and make good money.

- Thank you, Vladimir

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
In America, you can sue another individual for what is called "personal injury." There are lawyers who handle such cases. But these lawyers expect to be paid a portion of the money you get from the other party. Such law is called "tort law." Take the case of McMahon v Bunn-O-Matic:

Before Bauer, Easterbrook, and Rovner, Circuit Judges.

Easterbrook, Circuit Judge. During a break from a long-distance auto trip, Jack McMahon bought a cup of coffee from the mini mart at a Mobil station. Jack asked Angelina McMahon, his wife, to remove the plastic lid while he drove. Angelina decided to pour some of the coffee into a smaller cup that would be easier for Jack to handle. In the process the coffee flooded her lap; Angelina suffered second and third degree burns that caused her pain for months and produced scars on her left thigh and lower abdomen. Angelina believes that the Styrofoam cup collapsed, either because it was poorly made or because inordinately hot coffee weakened its structure. The McMahons' claims against the producers of the cup and lid have been settled. The third defendant is Bunn-O-Matic Corporation, which manufactured the coffee maker. According to the McMahons, the temperatures at which Bunn's apparatus brews and serves coffee--195 degrees F during the brewing cycle and 179 degrees F as the "holding" temperature of a carafe on its hotplate--are excessive, and its design therefore defective.

Can the McMahons sue the coffeemaker company for alleged negligence due to a flawed machine leading to personal injury? According to Garrels v FantaCorp--1996.i3.p-21-32: Herewith the soft drink can may constitute a perceived potential risk, or pertaining to perceived risk, at the personal choice of the plaintiff, forthwith giving the company some degree of protection from potential material and/or design inconsistencies... If you proceed with a lawsuit of personal injury against the bakery, then said business may counter with understandable shared risk in the case of an accidental without malice fall resulting in injury.

Ok, today is big day. I look outside and is ice in front of bakery. Comrade Augustino no clean ice, typical italiano. I hurt my arm now before I go and then say it happen when I fall. Wish me luck comrades.

- Thank you, Vladimir

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I like this Putin guy. He should be like.. mayor or something. Maybe even president.

I like this Putin guy. He should be like.. mayor or something. Maybe even president.

Fuck it, why don't we let him rule the Earth with the rest of us as his minions. :glugglug:

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Fuck it, why don't we let him rule the Earth with the rest of us as his minions. :glugglug:

Cuz then he'd need to build like.. .a billion chicken rooms to feed his minions. Doy. (Dungeon Keeper humor)

I understand there's a Governor's seat opening up that he can bid on?

Thats my seat and I'll kill anyone who tries to take it from me.

Your children will never know you, because you wont have any, because you'll be dead, yeah . . . . . . . . . how d'ya like that? Huh?

Blago versus Vlad...I know not who would win in cage fight. Blago knows serbian snakefight technique. Plus he probably appoint someone to do fighting for him. Comrade Vlad will turn off gas for all of chicagoland beforehand and maybe freeze Governor Blago.

Vlad, what you prefer to slip in between your buns? How you like your meat and bread?

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I've already reached minion status with someone else.

Silly beckspomer, senob's for.. wait, what?

Since when were you two guys all miniony? Did you move again? Who are you people and what have you done with David Rhinoceros?!

Be careful, because many times there are laws that prevent something known as fraud (injury, insurance etc...) which seems to be what is going on here.