• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Madonna to strip naked if Obama gets re-elected!!!

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
If you are unable to see past politics in order to enjoy/not enjoy a mode of entertainment, then your life is worth very little.

Why do celebrities think that their opinion on anything, should be used as a tool to convert the masses?

The clothes you wear, the products you use, the politicians you follow etc - None of my opinions have ever been impacted because "has been celebrity x" has an opinion that differs from my own. I will not buy something because a face is attached to it, or a name is printed on it, I don't give the first hint of a flying fuck what any celebrity thinks about anything.

I choose to have my own opinions, as any level headed, sane, intelligent person is meant to do.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
What's the fucking difference, she's stripped naked before, and she'll do it again...with or without him getting re-elected. She's what we call an attention whore...she's been popping out a tit at every concert on her tour.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
If you are unable to see past politics in order to enjoy/not enjoy a mode of entertainment, then your life is worth very little.

entertainment?
she's wholeheartedly endorsing him during some shitty concert of hers.
"ya'll better vote for fuckin obama ok"
that's a little beyond simple entertainment.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Does that mean she is leaving the country as well? I would love that.

Madonna: Obama Is 'A Black Muslim In The White House,' Deserves Votes :surprise: :D Link

So, not on merit, or his record, he is black and a Muslim so he deserves votes..... This is how liberals "think". :rolleyes:

Madonna= dumb, over-the-hill, attention whore. Her real talent is the same as Obama's..a marketing genius who can sell snake oil to the uninformed masses and pass it off as an elixir that will cure all ills.

Madonna naked. :eeew: I guess It's her way ton endorse Romney...
Now let just hope Cher would say sh'es gonna get naked if Roney's elected :D

I'm all for it. I'm not sure when she started to need a reason though.