• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Madden (Nikki's Playmates) / MeetMadden / Meet Madden

meet-madden-anchored-02.jpg

http://meetmaddennaked.com/anchored-18933/

http://meetmaddennaked.com/sheer-exposure-18982/ - She's so hot, but these pictures look like they are being taken with an older Samsung Galaxy or something. Lighting is terrible, pictures are grainy. I dunno...

You ever see her webcam videos? Talk about crappy quality!! 180 - 220 Mb for a 49 minute webcam show. And she never makes any attempt to make it better. Always blames 'the internet'.
With Andi Land you get over 600Mb for an hour show. She cares about her product.

Did you really expect clear sharp pics? Madden is the same as Nikki Sims there is no way they will show the goods with any clarity. Imho the grainy pics are deliberate.

Yeah, honestly, I do expect something a little more clear and sharp. Especially if I am going to actually PAY for the content. I can take higher quality pictures on my iPhone. It's really not that difficult. Perhaps it's deliberate, but why? It's not 2008 anymore. :dunno:

You ever see her webcam videos? Talk about crappy quality!! 180 - 220 Mb for a 49 minute webcam show. And she never makes any attempt to make it better. Always blames 'the internet'.
With Andi Land you get over 600Mb for an hour show. She cares about her product.

I think in some cases, the links that I typically share are just screenshots from the webcam show. In which case, if the webcam show is low quality to begin with, the screenshots are going to be low-quality too. Makes more sense now...:brick:

Yeah, honestly, I do expect something a little more clear and sharp. Especially if I am going to actually PAY for the content. I can take higher quality pictures on my iPhone. It's really not that difficult. Perhaps it's deliberate, but why? It's not 2008 anymore. :dunno:

Well you get your wish for better clarity In the latest Black Lace photo shoot, but clarity doesn't mean you will see anything, if you look at the first picture in the set she has sheer panties on but you can clearly see tissue inside the panties placed over the area of interest LOL. I must admit Madden is confusing a few years ago she would occasionally let go a few slips but now the no show curtain is down with a bang Id' go with deliberate.