• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mac Snack Wrap

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Burger King > McDonalds

Agreed. But you can't walk through the drive thru at Burger King on campus. You can at McDonald's. That's why we went there. Plus, it was 3 in the morning. Any food is good at that time.

Ashli Orion

Official Checked Star Member
ooo my fav is the ranch one :) with crispy chicken! and then i get fries, 2 Apple pies, a sweet tea, Chocolate chip cookies... oh man, now i'm hungryyy

who are you to question my authority

Did I question your authority? :confused: :wtf:
Sorry if I misrepresented myself. I'd just really like you to clarify. Please describe exactly what you meant by your first post in this thread.

maybe that's why i like them so much! and they are like the perfect size to deepthroat... LOL

I believe I'm roughly the same shape, size, and flavour. I've got a better idea of what of what guys like, want to practice deepthroat at my place?

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Agreed. But you can't walk through the drive thru at Burger King on campus. You can at McDonald's. That's why we went there. Plus, it was 3 in the morning. Any food is good at that time.

They don't like it when you walk through the drive thru here. That's what the walk up window is for, they say.