• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lucy Pinder, Ewa Sonnet, Michelle Marsh or Katie Price? Who's the best for you?

Who's the best for you?

• Lucy Pinder

Votes: 24 35.8%
  • Ewa Sonnet

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • Michelle Marsh

Votes: 17 25.4%
  • Katie Price

Votes: 15 22.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My first response here was who cares!

But then it turned to the deep rooting. Oh yeah those people who really need to know what others think to prove to them they should like 'X' over 'Y'. Because thats what all these popularity contests are about. The need for other peoples approval in who they like.

If you like someone then that is your choice, you shouldn't need other people to tell you it's alright to do so. You have your own mind, be strong and use it!

So no vote here, as if it would be a suprise anyway :1orglaugh

If you like this kind of poll, check out the Glamour Model World Championhip which is currently going on in the Games and Stuff section. Click the link in my sig and you can find all the groups. There are over a hundred of the hottest glamour models vying for the title of #1. All girls in this poll are represented and will be in the Quarter Final draw taking place later tonight, except Katie Price who is going to be in the Celebrity World Championship instead.

Fox

No thanks Fox.

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
I would have to go with Lucy.

I am tired of these polls too, but i think Poggy, you're theory on this type of thread is incorrect, i believe these thread starters are trying to create a bit of fun ,the fact that us old lags here have seen it all before should not dissuade others from trying to participate on the boards, but no matter how bored of these threads i am i would still prefer to join in these threads than OCSM spam threads. just my opinion and 2 pence on the matter.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Ok, I'll bite.....Ewa.

Katie Price lol???

and at fox, i wouldnt reccomend advertising that thing around the site.
i recall last year some arguments had with members. that episode should not be rssurected

I am tired of these polls too, but i think Poggy, you're theory on this type of thread is incorrect, i believe these thread starters are trying to create a bit of fun ,the fact that us old lags here have seen it all before should not dissuade others from trying to participate on the boards, but no matter how bored of these threads i am i would still prefer to join in these threads than OCSM spam threads. just my opinion and 2 pence on the matter.

The reason I posted that Cabey is I'm getting at all polls, not just threads on here. The post is to point out just what all polls like this stands for. They are a security blanket for you to like someone, the need to get other peoples approval. Fox's new contest is the same in a way, but on a larger scale. His is to see who is more popular and for you to see if it's okay to like her. Theres never a point to them other than that, all these whos better than who polls are just pointless IMO.

Like I said in my above post, if you have a mind use it. You shouldn't need other peoples opinions to make you feel secure!

Juballs, that has already happened before he even started it. I don't know who it was (what you mean it was me :D ). And yes it was spam to advertise it that way! I'm still not happy even though I'm trying to stay quite on the whole matter. But we all have a breaking point.

I can't vote 'cos you picked my favorite girls (what a crazy coincidence :eek: ). I love them all equally and find it impossible to pick one :lovecoupl .

My first response here was who cares!

But then it turned to the deep rooting. Oh yeah those people who really need to know what others think to prove to them they should like 'X' over 'Y'. Because thats what all these popularity contests are about. The need for other peoples approval in who they like.

If you like someone then that is your choice, you shouldn't need other people to tell you it's alright to do so. You have your own mind, be strong and use it!

So no vote here, as if it would be a suprise anyway :1orglaugh

No thanks Fox.

I agree with fox on everything he said but instead of making long posts and being reasonable I'll be blunt: can you for once, just for once, stop acting all superior with high morales and just stay out. If you don't want to vote and you only want to say that this thread is pointless then you should stay out, I'm sure many people did, I know I do ALOT, but not the almighty Poggy, he has to state his opinion and let everyone know he is better than them.
I know that if you reply you will shut me down and say you don't think that and that every person here is equal to the next one, but thats either hypocrisy or you're genuinely blind to how you behave.

P.S.

I voted for Michelle

My contest is about Freeones users picking their favourite glamour models in a big tournament which is fun for everyone participating and fair because it's decided by the numbers. I nominated about the same number of girls as some other members did, and the only girls that make it through are the most popular ones. Of course I have my favourites, but this is about everyone's favourites, not my favourites. Because everyone chose who was in it, and everyone votes. It's hard to take, but your psychological evalutation of people's polls definitely doesn't apply to my contest. Red Spyder nominated a few little known Asian girls and I nominated a few little known big boob models and neither mine nor his nominations did very well and they're now out. But we both knew that before we nominated them and that doesn't mean it's not okay for us to like them.

I assure everyone, my contest is completely fair whatever Poggy - repetetively - says about it.

As for keeping quiet about it - well, since this is probably your tenth (or more) highly critical post about my contest, I don't think you're doing a good job. Since it's in games and stuff, if I don't tell people about it, no-one will find it. This is proven because a member named Antek posted about 10 links to group 8 in FYFB randomly. Group 8 then had twice as many views (or more) than the other groups.

What if I was all outspoken about post of the week and kept on mentioning how unfair it is and how silly it is even though it's clearly decided and nominated by the public, not you, like my contest? That wouldn't be nice, would it. Just because I run GMWC doesn't mean I'm not going to vote and post links to the girls like other members do. At the end of the day, people come in, vote for their faves, and leave. It is the people's choice, not mine.

Like I asked you about five times in PM, if you don't like it, ignore it. Friends don't continually spread negative energy about friends "things" on the board. Whether it be the POTW SOTW MOTW threads, or whether it be my contest. It's on Freeones, using Freeones links, with Freeones members, accepted by Freeones mods (just like all those other weekly competitions), and there's nothing wrong with telling FO members who don't know about it, about it.

There's been about 750 votes in about one week, so I'd say it's doing pretty well considering the top girls haven't come in yet. The reason it's on Games and Stuff is so you don't have to ever look at it (except the results thread, which is only one thread) if you don't like the eyesore.

You've always been very stringent about not going off topic in posts. This post is a poll featuring 3 glamour models. It is started by one of the leading vocal participants in my tournament. It makes sense to provide a link to the tournament. I'm not posting links to the tournament in random threads, but in relavant threads. And it's 100% Freeones like I said, hosted, links, voters... so if you think it counts as spam then that's like me saying your sig - "post of the week belongs to..." is spam. It's just not. Sorry.

Again as I always say I'm sorry you don't like it, and I'm sorry you're not a part of it, but when hundreds of other members are, why do you continue to make posts not only attacking the tournament, but also attacking MY INTEGRITY and telling me this is all one big excuse to validate my favourite girls? Let me tell you, I have a list of my 100 fave magazine models, and about 25 of them are in this tournament. Half the girls I've never even seen before. Half my favourites are already out. I don't mind! I want the most popular girl to win, and like anyone else, I want my nominations to be a part of it and have a chance, no more no less, than anyone else's.

In the PWC, I added a lot of girls I thought were popular. Not that I loved, but that I thought were popular. You even helped me with that. Most of mine fell by the wayside. Some of your recommendations did well. This tournament, it was all a public decision. I needed girls, I asked for nominations, I got well in excess of 100 through both PM and on the nominations thread, not including multiple nominees, and I used every single girl that was nominated that I could get material of. The groups are drawn completely randomly, the seedings are done completely statistically, end of story.

Since you brought it up and again questioned my integrity, I feel the need to defend myself and my tournament. If you don't like it, don't go to games and stuff, or DO, and just don't click on those groups! That's why it's over there, so you naysayers :) don't have to see 5 groups at the top of your Freeones Talk page.

And what about all the girls you suggested? Most of them were obviously better known as celebrities than glamour models. So were you trying to make a point (none of these girls qualify yet they were all glamour models etc etc) or were you trying to slip them under the radar only to bring it up later that they shouldn't have been in it (i.e. sabotage the tournament). For what it's worth I will count those nominations towards the celebrity world championship next year (for the ones that were more famous as celebs than glamour models) so you actually helped out with 2 tournaments at once!

Anyway, peace to you, peace to POTW, I even try to help you out in that to make peace - when you had only one nomination this week I added two to make voting interesting. OK sure both of mine SUCKED but at least there was a competition. I didn't know what else to nominate! I'm trying to help you out, the least you can do is ignore my tournie if it's so despised by you. You're entitled to your opinion, but as I said, that's the 10th time you've said it, it's all negative, you really have done 10 posts on the matter or related, I can provide links. Yes it does hurt (because I consider you a friend) but hell, you be you, I'll be me, you do POTW, I'll do my contest.

Antek, I voted for Jordan.

I agree with fox on everything he said but instead of making long posts and being reasonable I'll be blunt: can you for once, just for once, stop acting all superior with high morales and just stay out. If you don't want to vote and you only want to say that this thread is pointless then you should stay out, I'm sure many people did, I know I do ALOT, but not the almighty Poggy, he has to state his opinion and let everyone know he is better than them.
I know that if you reply you will shut me down and say you don't think that and that every person here is equal to the next one, but thats either hypocrisy or you're genuinely blind to how you behave.

P.S.

I voted for Michelle

I have to agree with a lot of what these have to say on this subject....but lets not hijack someones thread about stuff what may dissolve into a bad situation.

:2 cents:

P.S.

I voted for Michelle

This post I've thought about for about 10 minutes before I decided I needed to reply. (Sorry but I thought in the end I needed to say something)

I keep out of most threads I don't agree with, plus any I don't care about. But then again you are only picking on the fact I disagree with you and Fox on his polls.

Both you and Fox should re-read my post above because neither of you have read it properly.

Now for your information Calm. I'm giving my opinion on polls in general, as the 'IMO' that is in my posts says. As for going into Fox poll threads, where did you see me make one post or vote in them apart from his first one. As I also said on my post in this thread I'm trying to keep quiet on the matter. But a spam post like Fox's on this very thread is as blantant as mine was. At least my first one was on topic unlike Fox's.

Now for the other matter of Fox's threads, it's not the fact they are polls. Which again IMO are pointless as I posted above the reasons why. My reasons that I'm against them is something I'm trying to stay quiet on, something just me and Fox talked about in PM. It's something you know nothing about so if it was me, I'd keep out of it. If Fox is honest, he will tell you I could have thrown a big spanner into his threads and how they have been aloud to run, but I've kept quite.

Plus FYI and Fox will confirm this, I gave him 6 IMO major models names he was missing on his poll list in PM.

So please Calm before you run me down, please get a little information on the subject. Also could you please also read my posts properly, as Fox's contest was only used as a example on here.