• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lucy Daily / Lucy O'Hara/ Lucy OHara

Re: Lucy Daily / Lucy O'Hara/Lucy OHara

I'm honest. For me, there are few girls redheads that can capture my interest. Well, I think that all redheads are only two for me are real beauties: Ashley Robbins (retired) and Lucy OHara.
They both have perfect bodies and natural, and most are pretty ... They have it all!.
I hope Lucy OHara last long and continue delighting with its outstanding beauty.

LucyOHara

Official Checked Star Member

I've been neglecting my members shows since I've been in Vegas, but I promise I've been working really hard.. ;) to keep YOU hard!!
I wish I could show you more!!! XD But you'll just have to wait....

comingsoon.jpg

Rayne was an absolute pleasure to meet... and eat. Fuck yeah! :D

LucyOHara

Official Checked Star Member

I hopes it goes WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY FURTHER THAN JUST KISSING. :D

Indeed it does.

It's the first girl I've been able to shoot with who has been down for REAL girl girl. (Making out, going down on each-other, etc... seems like most girls are like "Just toys/touch me/pose seductively, nothing too intimate" which kinda blows and makes for lame content.)

We did two sets for the site, one pussy eating w/finger fucking, and one with dual vibrating bullets.

Maybe I'll post another teaser pic or two once I'm back in TX at the end of August/beginning of Sept. :D

XOXO Leaving to LA early tomorrow morning I gotta go to beds ;.;... Night yall! :D

Lucian_4

Closed Account

Indeed it does.

It's the first girl I've been able to shoot with who has been down for REAL girl girl. (Making out, going down on each-other, etc... seems like most girls are like "Just toys/touch me/pose seductively, nothing too intimate" which kinda blows and makes for lame content.)

We did two sets for the site, one pussy eating w/finger fucking, and one with dual vibrating bullets.

Maybe I'll post another teaser pic or two once I'm back in TX at the end of August/beginning of Sept. :D

XOXO Leaving to LA early tomorrow morning I gotta go to beds ;.;... Night yall! :D

And the best of part of all is that you did it in schoolgirl uniforms, which never gets tired :cool:

MILF Man

milf n' cookies

I've been neglecting my members shows since I've been in Vegas, but I promise I've been working really hard.. ;) to keep YOU hard!!
I wish I could show you more!!! XD But you'll just have to wait....

View attachment 305667

Rayne was an absolute pleasure to meet... and eat. Fuck yeah! :D

You both look absolutely yummy! :lovecoupl