• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lucy Daily / Lucy O'Hara/ Lucy OHara

Lucian_4

Closed Account
Re: Lucy Daily / Lucy O'Hara/Lucy OHara

Probably should've asked before I did it but could we post promotional banners in our own sigs or only the girls get to?

LucyOHara

Official Checked Star Member

We love you too Lucy!
*Group hug!!!*

She's hanging in there at the Top 5 as Cam girl, x-model, and OCSM. And #20 as Miss Freeones! If I remembered how the superstitions work, I'd cross my fingers ( or not?)
Lucy is doing very well as she is up against some stiff competition
I'm super happy! :) Thank you guys for the votes. I didn't expect to be voted up around so many awesome ladies... It's just too cool. Yall rock!

Probably should've asked before I did it but could we post promotional banners in our own sigs or only the girls get to?
Yeah! :D I meant to make some snazzier banners and post them but I kinda got derailed on that little project... haha. :)

LucyOHara

Thank you guys for getting me to Round 3 in a couple categories!!! :) That feels really great. You guys rock!! ^^

I know you only have 3 votes now, so if you do have an extra one lying around, I'll gladly take one in the Adult Model category! Otherwise, cheers! No hard feelings. And thanks for showing your support to get me this far in the contest! How fun <3 :)

Y'all are the best... <3 <3

Lucian_4

Closed Account

Thank you guys for getting me to Round 3 in a couple categories!!! :) That feels really great. You guys rock!! ^^

I know you only have 3 votes now, so if you do have an extra one lying around, I'll gladly take one in the Adult Model category! Otherwise, cheers! No hard feelings. And thanks for showing your support to get me this far in the contest! How fun <3 :)

You got all three of mine!

You had to get all 3 of my votes. No disrespect to any of the other finalists, but you deserve to win at least 1 of the categories (I know saying all 3 would be asking too much).

You also get all 3 of my votes. It's high time a ginger won!

LucyOHara

You got all three of mine!

You had to get all 3 of my votes. No disrespect to any of the other finalists, but you deserve to win at least 1 of the categories (I know saying all 3 would be asking too much).

You also get all 3 of my votes. It's high time a ginger won!

Sorry to the other girls, but the 3 votes only goes to you, Lucy!

:O Well thank you guys! <3 <3 *hughughughug*

^^' WAI YOU SO NICE!?

:D

tried to send a message but wouldn't let me. I have an answer to the Rep question. Of all people to answer. lol

Hi, other people give you rep for a good post. The more rep they have, the more passes to you if they "rep" you

Regards

Miss Hybrid