• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] Love / Got / Xo Gisele videos

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Your questions are confusing. Are you inferring to stolen or shared content? Tsk tsk. That's not allowed here.

Gisele was successful in getting one of her ex-webmasters off the internet. That was the GotGisele website. With her other old website, LoveGisele, the status of that site remains in the Texas courts. Her legal team is asking for the LoveGisele webmaster to cease and desist in the showing of her old content. Apparently her ex-webmaster reneged on the paying her royalty fees as well as paying some of her expenses. Seems that LoveGisele will be going away as well. Just don't know when that will occur.

Your best shot would be to take out a subscription to her current website run by Pacino's Adventures' La Zona Entertainment Group. The URL seems blocked here. Look for it in a Google search.

Last edited:

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Your questions are confusing. Are you inferring to stolen or shared content? Tsk tsk. That's not allowed here.
No it isn't. And I'm tired of having to warn people about this, to the point where I think the only way they will learn is if I start handing out bannings.

I only asked because I believe that particular video was a MFC chat she did and not content from her GotGisele paid site. Sorry if asking about it was against the rules.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I only asked because I believe that particular video was a MFC chat she did and not content from her GotGisele paid site. Sorry if asking about it was against the rules.
Steve's complaint is about the OP not you. My comment was to the OP as well.

Last edited: