• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lotion, perfume, cologne

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Musk of pizza from earlier. Like a real man.

ban-one

Works for panties
Just deodorant for me. Don't need any of that fancy stuff.

I'll be honest ; a lot of days I wear knock off stuff. Doesn't last as long as the real ones but smell the same.

Unless I know I'm going to be having lunch with the office fitty. In which case, Paco Rabanne Pour Homme.

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member
Official Checked Star Member
I wear Juicy Couture too, but I have a hairspray by Aveda that men really seem to like. It doesn't smell like typical hairspray (yuck), but every time I use it, even if I'm just going to the grocery store, some male comments on the scent every single time. Never any women, though! Next time I go on a date, I'm going to shelf the perfume and rock the hairspray instead. The best part is that I never do anything special with my hair to warrant use of hairspray in the first place. :laugh:

but every time I use it, even if I'm just going to the grocery store, some male comments on the scent every single time.

Hmmm...have you ever wondered if it just some thinly veiled excuse to engage in some conversation with an attractive woman with that being the most immediately notable thing they can think of. You do have to admit that men are men and you can't put it past us. ;)

Also, a heads up about grocery stores like above, if some guy just happens to gently bump into your cart with his own there is a reasonable chance it's not an "accident". I've never tried to pull off the maneuver myself to start a conversation with a women, but I have seen it attempted. :1orglaugh

I like to use various essential oils like peppermint, cinnamon, or vanilla (diluted a bit) if I am feeling fancy. Usually though I go with Speed Stick at work.

sex-panther.com

I used Playboy Vegas for awhile. I liked how it was spicy.

One of these days I am going to the mall to smell each potion to try to memorize them all.

bahodeme

Closed Account
At work - Givenchy Blue Label
At work during winter - Givenchy Red Label
After Hours - Chanel Pour Monsieur or Platinum Egoiste