• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

looking

I finally found the courage to talk about my biggest sexual fantasy ever. I want to suck a beautiful uncut cock for for somebody. I love looking at photos of foreskin and beautiful slippery uncut cocks when I am jacking off. I want to feel a dick exploding inside me when I am laying on my back or sitting in a chair! I am very very affectionate and loving. Please somebody write me with contact info. Email: haveaniceday.365.lfr.lr@ gmail.com .Truly Yours Logan R. mmmwwwwaaaaahhhhh!

Will someone please send me their contact info. I really want to suck a beautiful slippery stiff uncut cock. Truly Yours Logan 2O95l3l322

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you so much for your help. I am really nervous I dont want anyone I know finding this. I am brand new to this sight and way of life and I was hoping you could show me pixxx of beautiful uncut cocks. Love Logan.

You should give your location little closer than California. There are lots of voice and men that would love to help you and your quest. You are very normal, we call that Gay. As time passes you will start to come out of the closet. It is really nice to admit who UR to you and your friends. This is not the best pick up site but it might work. Let me know how I can help. All my love, Kevin

I finally found the courage to talk about my biggest sexual fantasy ever. I want to suck a beautiful uncut cock for for somebody. I love looking at photos of foreskin and beautiful slippery uncut cocks when I am jacking off. I want to feel a dick exploding inside me when I am laying on my back or sitting in a chair! I am very very affectionate and loving. Please somebody write me with contact info. Email: haveaniceday.365.lfr.lr@ gmail.com mmmwwwwaaaaahhhhh!

Will someone please send me their contact info. I really want to suck a beautiful slippery stiff uncut cock.