• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] Looking for women to shoot content with

Hey guys, My names Jake. I'm new to this scene. Been camming on Chaturbate for some time now. I see a lot of the couple cams or people who shoot content with the opposite sex seem to do bring in a lot of revenue. A lot more revenue compared to a solo cam model like me. I don't cam as consistently as I want too but when I am online I average about 100 viewers. I would say I'm a pretty decent looking guy. I'm very chill and easy going. I am from the east coast. Mainly traveling through these places: NJ / NY / PA. If anyone wants to shoot content please respond or dm on twitter @zimmerxex11. Just tryna gain more attraction and market myself.

Attachments

• IMG_1674.JPG
    IMG_1674.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 182

NatalieK

Official Checked Star Member
Hey sexy. Jake, ok, the problem you may find, until you´re established in the industry is solo girl models also make a little more than couples or solo guys. Therefore, you´ve noticed couples are tipped more, likewise girls, so an obvious question is, why would the model want to work or need to work with you to give themselves more...

Now is the time, not to give up. You need to find a big following, a lot of people who would like to see you with a woman and maybe for now, hire a model for this, or maybe a deal, you pay her a set fee and you go 50/50 on your income...

You maybe coming out even, or with huge profits, but this could be a way to at least boost your following, so any losses, is worth it long term.

Wishing you luck hun! Kisses xxxxxx