• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] Looking for jav video I saw years ago

Hi, this japanese girl had a "penis plant" -- a penis was in a pot, and she'd take care of it and make it grow...by sucking it, of course. Can anyone direct me to that movie, or provide the jav # of it? thanks!

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
SMH. You newbies kill me. It does gives the local delivery pizza guy with a dick in the box a new twist. Anything else? Like the name of the AV Idol? How about where you saw it? JAV tube site, etc. Was she dressed up? Japanese directors like the "schoolgirl fetish" so she may have been young. Was she a housewife? The directors like that fetish as well. Did the lady have big tits? Japanese directors like big titted AV Idols too. As for the dick, it would have horribly pixelated, so getting anything further on that is out. You probably wouldn't be able to tell us who the guy was? Right? Was he under a table? How did they film the movie without anyone seeing him?

Now unless someone here knows what you are talking about? I honestly doubt that you're going to find it. R18 is gone. Has been since the begining of the year. On Decenber 31, 2023 they shut down,,January 1, 2024 they . Tell you what. Try other forums. As for the ID production number, look in Japanese JAV forums. Though a word of advice get a good Japanese-English translator. You'll need it. Lastly, be aware that the Japanese government is about to start targeting those places, those forums, etc., because of the new laws being enacted.

Last edited: