• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[NEEDS ID] Looking for a video urgently "she is reading a book, while her husband was putting his cok in her mouth"

Hello,

I am looking for a video URGENTLY :

It was a girl blond hair old like 50 years old or more, sucking outside on a huge black dildo fixed on the wall of her house, filming by her husband.

The same girl was in another video where she was reading a book, and sometimes her husband was putting his cok in her mouth.

I can't find videos of this couple anywhere, after hours of research with keywords.

Please tell me that you will find thoses videos or just one of them and send me links very quickly !

Thanks very much

Taracebad !

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
"urgently"

Far be it from me to tell you how not urgently your request will be fulfilled. There is no screenshot. No performers mentioned.

And you are on an Internet where there are millions of videos.

Might i suggest looking in your browser history? Keywords will not do. Keywords are overwritten by the next "mature blonde wife sucking a dildo" before you were done watching it.

haha thanks for your answers uneffectives ;)

If i could found something on my browser, of course i would not post here ...

Anyway, for those who wants really to help me, i found a vidéo of this girl just now :

https://fr.xhamster.com/videos/boring-wife-blowjob-2459926

I don't know if its the right section but if someone know where to find all the vids of her !

Thanks in advance

526x298.3.webp

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Perfect! A good start. Now... We wait.

All right i found many of her vids... but only in a place called clip4sale, so not free ....

And ... the video with the book is not there...There are many vidéos when she is very old (and ugly...) so that's bad...

She was younger on the vidéo of "the book'' and ''the black "dildo outdoor" (as the one i posted before)

Here is the screenshot of the Dildo' vids outside :

rect_ex_lrg_9595339.jpg

I suppose her vids when she was young are deleted form the internet, instead of the one found on xhamster : https://fr.xhamster.com/videos/boring-wife-blowjob-2459926

If one day someone knows where to find this...Thx

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Freeuse Fantasy (part of the Teamskeet/MYLF network) had a similar scene that you are describing. Gabbie Carter and Marcus London. I can't remember if Gabbie was reading a book or she was on her cell phone.