• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] Looking for a old-ish group masturbation scene in a bar/night club (3girl 1 guy/movie extract)

Hi everyone, first post here, hope I am doing things correctly.

I am looking for a scene that I saw probably 10 years ago on xhamster, and that is now basically impossible to find. Unfortunately I have no screens, but I can describe the general action.

It went like this. There are three (maybe four, I am not sure on that detail) girls in a smoky bar, sitting at the counter drinking, while a dude is sitting alone on a nearby table. The scene starts in the midst of a conversation: it seems the dude, earlier in the movie, had sex in the dark with one of the girls and was looking for the one among them that he got frisky with. The lead girl (blonde, long hair if I remember correctly) tells him he should be able to recognize who she was only by her pussy. The girls turn around on the bar stools and open their legs, showing that they have no pants on. Then the girl who was talking stands up and start giving a show to the guy, while the other girls touch themselves. I don't remember honestly if the guy is rubbing too, but if he is doing so it is through his pants because the scene was named something like "guy teased cums in pants" which I seem to remember he does by the end of the clip.

Sorry if some details are hazy, one thing I am sure of is that it was part of a movie (seemed something from Vivid or Wicked pictures honestly...) at that its around '95-2005 as a time frame of reference. Everything was very glamorous and gave off a "classic" look.

Hopesome of you guys will have seen this scene before, thanks you so much if you will be able to help me. (or, if you have seen similar scenes, suggest them anyway !)
Cheers!