• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

long hair or short hair

i have to say that i've seen alot of galleries featuring terri summer and Crissy Moran.

now dont get me wrong both are hot either way but i jus hav to say their short hair doesnt do ne thing for me

heres crissy
short hair
long hair

and terri
short hair
long hair

id say i prefer them both with long hair

what do you guys think

PS i said i PREFER them with long hair their still hot as with short hair

I prefer Terri with her short hair and Crissy with medium-to-long length hair. They're both beautiful women with any style of hair (except bald [not that either has shaved her head or anything...just saying those bald chick pics are gross] - that is nasty on a woman! lol), but those are my preferences... :thumbsup: :nanner: :) :banana:

until they doesn't have bald hair, most women are hot :thumbsup:
short, long,.. that's just a matter of taste, if they are well maintained both can be sexy.

Nightfly said:
I prefer Terri with her short hair and Crissy with medium-to-long length hair. They're both beautiful women with any style of hair (except bald [not that either has shaved her head or anything...just saying those bald chick pics are gross] - that is nasty on a woman! lol), but those are my preferences... :thumbsup: :nanner: :) :banana:
Same here : Terri's better with short haire and Crissiy's better with long hair but anyway they both are great with any hair style :rubbel:

crissy looks beautiful with both styles, but terri should stay with long hair.
if her name were not written through, i never had recognized her.

me i like long hair on a woman...Nothing is hotter that a girl from behind (weather having sex Doggy style) and grabbing her hair..or a woman with long hair and a thong on from behind and the hair just covers her back..SEXY...

do not like short hair. of course, if a girl is very cute, she might not be completely spoiled by the sort hairs. but still, she will be much better with long.