• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lock Your Doors And Reduce The Chance Of Getting Ripped Off

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Looking at Ring Camera videos it's unbelievable how many people still don't lock their car doors. Criminals look for the path of least resistance so don't make it easy for them. There are some forced entries but most gain entry by checking doors until they find an unlocked one. Do the simple things to secure yourself.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I rarely answer the door, if I do, I am very prepared, in the event I get the bums rush. I open the door in a way that leaves my right hand free, and still keep most of my mass ready to throw back at the door. When I sit out in the summer, I am, just as prepared.

I should note, I don't let the wife answer without me around, I just meant I will ignore any knocking during the day. If it's a cop, and they really want to talk to you, they will call you, and inform you that an officer needs your presence.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Things are pretty quiet in my neighborhood. Basically property crime committed by opportunists. I had some skinny fucker cruise my back door on a Sunday afternoon who I found very cooperative with a .45 stuffed in his grill. He claimed he was looking for a sober house but I guess the smell of weed drifted him my way. We also have a Chinese Karen on our block who sneers at strangers while writing down their license plate numbers. Thank you, Chinese Karen. She knows who doesn't belong in our neighborhood as her family has twice been victims of those racist Asian attacks.

Mr. Daystar

Well, I'm not in a shit neighborhood, but the fire isn't to far away. The house I lived in, from 4 to 46, and is literally a 15 minute walk away, has a house 2 doors down, with hand canon holes in it, and another guy was shot on the tree lawn in broad daylight, but it is a different city, I live/lived on the boarder. My neighbors house has a bullet hole in it, from July 4th a couple of years ago....where her bedroom is. It didn't go through, so luckily it hit a joist or something. I just don't see a need to trust, or be slack in situational awareness. You can always catch the sound of gunfire in the middle of summer nights, mostly Fri. Sat. They're over on the other side of my city, where at night, especially in summer, 8 out of 10 patrol units are cruising. It's less then 25% of the city. A lot of heroin too in that area.

I live in a crap neighborhood, and I've been looking to moving away. When I moved into the apartment, it was a gated and the grounds were well kept, office staff were helpful and friendly, maintenance were on top of everything. The units were sold and the new owners removed all the gates, turned a lot of buildings into Section 8, raised the rent and now paying $500 more just in the past few years. I don't even know anybody in the office as they keep the doors locked and if you want anything they hand it through the mail slot to you. Maintenance problems are denied unless they are on extreme side. I was told I wasn't allowed to add on another lock to the front door, but I added a chain lock just for extra. I never open the door unless I know the person outside and I never stand right behind the door when someone knocks. I keep my car locked and alarmed at all times anyway. Just a couple years ago, two women got into a fight in the parking lot, then their boyfriends came out and showed off their guns they had hid under their shirts, then next thing you know, one was lying dead in the parking lot. I hate feeling uneasy, and it's so hard to find a good place to live around where I'm at.

Mr. Daystar

Might I be so intrusive as to inquire where it is you live?

Mr. Daystar

Near D.C. I mean, who knew right???
Oh, I've heard of lots of nasty things happening in that area, that's one of the area's that got so bad someone sued over his right to carry, and won, because certain area's, in that area, are war zones, and the big boys on capitol hill, have Secret Service protection, while the common man did not. I think the guy won too.

Not to change the subject, and be a major dick, but I really hate the ravens, being a Clevelander. Nothing personal. Although I have been to a great part of your state, called Deep Creek Lake. Man, it was just beautiful.

Looking at Ring Camera videos it's unbelievable how many people still don't lock their car doors. Criminals look for the path of least resistance so don't make it easy for them. There are some forced entries but most gain entry by checking doors until they find an unlocked one. Do the simple things to secure yourself.
I thought it was funny this was posted around the time of the NXT segment where Cora literally just found Mandy's car in the parking lot and simply opened the door with the intent to vandalize it.