• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

LIZ part 2

So liz was my first time on plate and later on my first home run (if you can call it that).

We did meet at the hotel in a fairly nice room except the bed was old and squeeked. I was ready or so I thought. In the elevator liz grabbed my cock directly thru the under side of my gym shorts. I think she was surprised - she said I was not wearing a cover for my raging hard on. I would be punished for that indiscretion. It seemed natual to just be ready and wear only a t shirt and shorts so they could be removed quickly by any one. Liz was wearing layer over layer of sexy lingerie as it turned out.

When the elevator door opened a couple was waiting to get in and I think they did not notice the way I was being led off the elevator- by this pelvic-hand leash. Once inside the room I was led over to the bed and told to lie face down.

Liz took a shower and left me to wait.

When she was done she lowered by shorts to expose my rump. She slapped it and spanked me with a paddle. This made my erection fade a bit.
She derided me thinking I would gain easy quick entry in to her vagina by wearing less clothes.

I was allowed to undress and she examined my body. I tried to hug her but was pushed away for I would need a shower b 4 I was to touch liz again.
She examined my cock and rolled the foreskin back.

I was led to the shower again by my cock as a leash. I washed up and she took time to scrub my testicles and penis.

Back at the bed she breathed hard on me as she sucked my cock and had me fairly hard. I was allowed to suck on her titties- 34 b's and her vagina.

She was breathing heavy like and I attempted entry into her vagina.

She helped by helping to guide it in and rotating her pelvis a bit. Soon I was in a bit but this is all the further I got as I ejaculated on the spot
and drenched her labia and entrance point.

I sucked her nipples and continued to hug her close. She was amused and I fell asleep for a few minutes. Upon waking I was on my back fully exposed.
She had cleaned me Up and she was wet from a short shower.

she jump on top of me and held me down. I played the helpless one even thought I could have easily thrown her advances off. This time my cock slipped in all the way with her on top and better able to guide it in place. She had put on a condom which I did not first notice. We pumped each other slightly as we were feeling each others body heat. My plump cock was filling her up and she liked the feeling. I pulled her body down so I could rub her back and suck her nipples.

She was creaming the condom and soon my pelvis was covered in syrup. I started thrusting hard until I was out of breath. She was breathing hard and her chest expanded with each breath and also she was babbling some. I made the move and threw her on her side for a side entry. She was out of it and rolled on to her back- still babbling.

I entered for some missionary and she spread her legs like a whore wantin more. I tore the comdom off and
Soon I was emptying my gooey load in to her vagina ang mouth. She was scooping load from her vagina and swallowing it. I found out later she liked to suck rseman from the condom- thus the reason for the condom