• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

live or playback ?

you guys got discutions in yours countrys, about musicians what "playing" live or playback,and is some difference between price of tickets,or is somethig marked on tv ,is writing live or playback?
what do you think about this(if you have this kind of bands,musicians)
:hatsoff:

niky 6 said:
you guys got discutions in yours countrys, about musicians what "playing" live or playback,and is some difference between price of tickets,or is somethig marked on tv ,is writing live or playback?
ummm???/ :sleep: :helpme:

i think u mean, well i dont know what you mean, maybe someone can help you out

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
niky 6 said:

Are you on about musicians who mime onstage, like Milli Vanilli did?

ok,live music is when muzicians play on the stage
playback music is when musicians dance on the stage,and the tape recording in studio is playing for them,this is usual in tv show,when is more complicated to do live or don't know why........
so i know when someone is making playback,i don't wanna be a fool and buy cd of some band,and when i go to a concert to pay again and listen a cd what i allready buy!
so i am asking when you go to a concert,on tickets is mentioneted if concert is live or not?or on the tv show,apairs on tv screen : live or playback?
Can't explain more clearly!
I like music ,so,i care how onest musicians are!

om3ga said:
Are you on about musicians who mime onstage, like Milli Vanilli did?
yes,that's a good example :thumbsup:
but is talk,in press or tv ,about that kind of musicians,is another example?

Last edited:

jod0565

Member, you member...
Of course when you go to a concert, they should be playing and singing live.
Ashley Simpson was "busted" doing a Milli Vanilli not long ago on SNL.
Mariah Carey can sing live or lip sync - does not matter to me.

trukmuch said:
in concert a band MUST play LIVE....

I agree- one of the best things to going and seeing a concert is that you are going to get to see them do their music LIVE. That's why I don't care much for pop music. It seems any more like most of that stuff is just a big dance recital.

JW