• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

List Of Female Teachers Fucking Students / Teachers Who Have Been Accused Of Sleeping With Students

Re: List Of Female Teachers Fucking Students

Now that's what I call "Sex Education".

Man...some rough lookin' bitches on there. I was under the impression that a lot more of them were attractive women. I think I can count on one hand how many of them were "do-able." I guess when you are young and you have hard-ons in class everyday (like I did), they might have been more "do-able." :dunno:

That Deb LaFave was certainly a looker. I like that chunky hoe (Kelsey Peterson) too, for some reason. I don't know why, she's kind of pretty.

Now, where's the list of all the male teachers that have gotten caught over the years? :confused:

It's kinda funny of they refer to the teenage males as "victims" when you know they're the kings of their schools right now.

Oh, except for the ones banging those disgusting teachers. There were some dogs in that lineup.

It just goes to show that you never know. You could actually have sex with a lot of people in certain situations that you wouldn't think it would be realistic.

I think the one I'd like the bang the most is Lisa Robyn Marinelli. Near the bottom. She's not that pretty, she just looks like a dirty slut that wants a dick!

Also, I think it's way hotter knowing that they just gave some of the guys oral sex. Whaaata slut!

Last edited by a moderator:

I think the one I'd like the bang the most is Lisa Robyn Marinelli. Near the bottom. She's not that pretty, she just looks like a dirty slut that wants a dick!

Also, I think it's way hotter knowing that they just gave some of the guys oral sex. Whaaata slut!

Actually, she doesn't look that bad. Better than a lot of the others. But I'm telling you man, that's a time when young men are some horny creatures. :)

I wonder how many teachers over the years that didn't get caught. :confused:

I had some "moments" with a pre-algebra teacher in Jr. High. Just kind of "vibes"; she was always smiling at me, helping me out with my work. Hmmmm....

There's some dogs on the list, but their is more than a handful that look good. A lot of the pics are DMV or mugshot pics, so the women are not at their best. Also the pics are head shots, you can have a buttaface teacher with big tits or nice booty, or long legs and she could get the attention of boys. I had a few teachers like that.

I did have a 4th grade teacher that let me play with her feet. I think she is the reason i have a foot/high heel fetish. I think she was in her early 30's and she always wore knee length skirts and high heeled mules to school. One day I stayed at the afterschool program toward the end of the school year, I snuck around the school and spotted her in her class grading papers, I came in and she asked me to help her. I sat on the floor next to her desk putting the papers in her desk file drawer.
I got a good view of her leg crossed and her dangling her shoe, she caught me looking an swung toward me and "offered" her foot to me. I glanced at her and then her foot and proceeded to massage it. I guess out of instinct I took her foot in my mouth and sucked her toes. This went on for a few minutes and I got up, she walked me back downstairs to the school bus and kissed me on the cheek and said bye.

I think a lot of us get her fetishs and pervs from our school teachers when we were younger, we spent a lot of time around our teachers during them formulative horny and impressionable years of our lives.

Peace.

They are missing Danielle Walls. I knew her pretty well growing up. Crazy shit going on here.

where in the hell were all these teachers when I was in school?

This has to be the most odd "problem" ever. When you're a teen age guy, a lot of times you fantasize about nailing one or more of your teachers. Some of these guys are getting to do it, and while I don't advocate adults having sex with minors, it just can't be the teen age guys turning this in to the police.

Guys will hit a piece of ass as much as they can, and between the ages of 14 and 18, it's often very lean on how much ass you're going to pull. So why would these guys rat out their easy lay? Not saying it's right, just saying that whoever is thinking these teen age guys are being raped is kidding themselves from a "ready-willing-able" standpoint.

And yes... where is the list of male teachers that have had affairs with female (or sometimes male) students?

H

This has to be the most odd "problem" ever. When you're a teen age guy, a lot of times you fantasize about nailing one or more of your teachers. Some of these guys are getting to do it, and while I don't advocate adults having sex with minors, it just can't be the teen age guys turning this in to the police.

Guys will hit a piece of ass as much as they can, and between the ages of 14 and 18, it's often very lean on how much ass you're going to pull. So why would these guys rat out their easy lay? Not saying it's right, just saying that whoever is thinking these teen age guys are being raped is kidding themselves from a "ready-willing-able" standpoint.

And yes... where is the list of male teachers that have had affairs with female (or sometimes male) students?

H

I doubt many of these "victims" were traumatized at all. Maybe a little confused, but come on...teenage boys are oozing with testoterone. It's totally different when it is a man doing something to a teenage female, however. Either way, I agree I don't condone this at all, and I don't think it's appropriate. But trust me, I know what it felt like to be a teenager. Horny...dog. :helpme:

Facetious

Moderated

Hey, Where's child protective services in "protecting" "the children" from this "abuse" ? :jester:

It kills me how if a male teacher wishes to delve into such forbidden and naughty behavior with a jailbaity hottie, he's a child molester, and OTOH, if a woman does the dirty, it comes from her "nurturing state of mind" and intent is then somehow "wholesome".Is that about right ?

It has to do with the anatomical differences between a man and woman.
Do you still need some clarity ? GUYS HAVE DICKS ! lol ! and dicks are "violent" and encroaching !:eek:

Hey, Where's child protective services in "protecting" "the children" from this "abuse" ?

It kills me how if a male teacher wishes to delve into such forbidden and naughty behavior with a jailbaity hottie, he's a child molester, and OTOH, if a woman does the dirty, it comes from her "nurturing state of mind" and intent is then somehow "wholesome".Is that about right ?
It has to do with the anatomical differences between a man and woman.
Do you still need some clarity ? GUYS HAVE DICKS ! LOL ! and dicks are violent !:eek:

Just look at a hockey locker room, or the warrior culture of Marines. I think men are far more sexual than females. In fact, I think in some ways, a lot of females are even on the asexual side. (In comparison to men) :2 cents:

But yes, there is a sort of double standard here. Further, whenever I see a female pundit talking about this type of behavior, it's usually the female who is the one who is outraged with the double standard. Go figure.

i didnt find many of those teachers particularly attractive

<i>Natasha Sizow, 24: First-year social studies teacher and girls' swimming coach at Granby High School in Virginia Beach, Va., arrested in February 2008 for allegedly sending erotic pictures of herself via cell phone to students. A police spokesman said she was accused of sending photos of herself "in various stages of undress." The students involved were a male and a female, both 17. Sizow was charged with two counts each of indecent liberties and use of a communications device to facilitate crimes against children.</i>

How in the fuck is sex with a 24 and 17 year old considered wrong?

<i>Natasha Sizow, 24: First-year social studies teacher and girls' swimming coach at Granby High School in Virginia Beach, Va., arrested in February 2008 for allegedly sending erotic pictures of herself via cell phone to students. A police spokesman said she was accused of sending photos of herself "in various stages of undress." The students involved were a male and a female, both 17. Sizow was charged with two counts each of indecent liberties and use of a communications device to facilitate crimes against children.</i>

How in the fuck is sex with a 24 and 17 year old considered wrong?

I think it's legal if you have the consent of the parents of the 17 year olds.

I think it's legal if you have the consent of the parents of the 17 year olds.

Well technically, at least in the state of new york, you can sleep with a person as young as 14, as long as you have his or her parent's consent.

Facetious

Moderated

Just look at a hockey locker room, or the warrior culture of Marines. I think men are far more sexual than females.
Shhhh! Don't let 'em (the big sisters of the world) hear it, for they'll morph us (all hetero sex men) into RAPIST category ! lol !

cav said:
[ . . In fact, I think in some ways, a lot of females are even on the asexual side.

Disagree ! :)

√ B I S E X U A L leaning / favoring their lesbo tendencies (thanks MTV:mad:) :D

I know what you're saying all in all.
My post # 12 was a kind of half kidding, "for effect" attempt. (failure):nono:

When I was in 10th grade I had this amazingly hot English teacher. By 11th grade I would visit her every morning before school actually started. All we ever did was just talk, kind of on a friend level because she was only about 7 years older than I was. Ever since a lot of these teachers started getting caught having sex with their students I wonder how many people thought something might have been going on between me and my teacher?:dunno: