• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

List of Cruel Things Women do to Men

12. Spitting

Wainkerr99

Closed Account

When she starts telling you how much she loves you, puts her arms around you in public, tells her friends you are the love of her life, you know it is time to move on. She will dump you within three months.

I have seen this happen two or three times to different guys.

^ that's happened to me :(

#11 - Use sex as a way for promotion/advancement in their career.

:cool:

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
They forgot.

Marriage...
Divorce...
Making you pay the bills when you're married despite both having jobs...
No longer dressing in sexy outfits after you get married...

Oh and my favorite. Dragging you to their inlaws shit-fest a couple of times a year. Thanks bitch. Choke on your own tongue.

Doesn't the second to last picture in that list look like Kate from Kate's Playground?

I hate when they say they want a nice guy and not an asshole, yet, a nice guy comes along and they treat him like shit and then go back to an asshole and complain about how that guy treats them like shit!

How they can say what they want, but be damned if a guy says what he wants.

If they ask if you want to do something, if say the wrong answer, they get upset. Yet, if you ask them if they want to do something, even if get upset, they get upset that you got upset at them and the whole day is shot.

They spend too much time around my step-father and step-brother. Oh, wait, that was an episode of Cheaters. :rolleyes:

habo9

Banned
Drag you around shops all day , then decide they are going to get what they tried on in the first shop :thefinger

I don't recognise any of these :cool: However, I always feel a little guilty (for 1 minute) when I borrow his credit card, 'just to be on the safe side' and ... well you know what happens. I always make sure I buy such nice stuff that he doesn't complain.

Don't all girls do this?! :tongue:

I don't recognise any of these :cool: However, I always feel a little guilty (for 1 minute) when I borrow his credit card, 'just to be on the safe side' and ... well you know what happens. I always make sure I buy such nice stuff that he doesn't complain.

They forgot.
Oh and my favorite. Dragging you to their inlaws shit-fest a couple of times a year.

Coupld of times a year!?!
Lucky you, I get to go about once a week. European family and they are all very tight. They visit each other all the time as if they were best friends and they all live within a radius of 3 blocks from us. Don't get me wrong, I love them but I don't want to see them every friggin' Friday evening for dinner. I wish I was joking. :(

Hey I love MY family as well, but I KNOW they don't want me there every single weekend.

Making me do stuff on my days off, when I should be watching football, or playing video games.

Refusing to give me head while I'm watching football or playing videogames...