• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Linsey Dawn McKenzie comeback...

maturesuppliant

Closed Account
We have only recently begun to see the beautiful Linsey Dawn McKenzie again in photo spreads, which display her still magnificent beauty.

But I am wondering what people think the chances are of her once again doing photos we saw in connection with "Score Group," or the ones seen on her LinseysWorld website? I sure hope she begins to do some of that style work again.

Predictions/opinions on the matter?

well she recently had a tit job to make them bigger so i think and hope they go back to almost how she had them before fingers crossed

Can you link some before and after pix please? I never did see any post reduction.

I've always loved her :D

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Wow, she is very nice...what kind of British accent does she have?...yeah I know dumb question but you guys over there have you Manchester, Liverpool, Cornwall, and so on and so accents.

any news on new photos after the boob job? Out of interest does anyone have comparison pics of her natural and then natural (but reduced) ?

I never bothered looking her up after the reduction and am interested in how implants will have changed her.

Great news !

VideoAd.jpg

She gets rid of what Mother Nature gave her...........only to get fake ones later.

Her ginormous originals were spectacular and world reknown. This "new" Linsey is but a mere shadow of her former self.

She gets rid of what Mother Nature gave her...........only to get fake ones later.

Her ginormous originals were spectacular and world reknown. This "new" Linsey is but a mere shadow of her former self.

I agree why get breat reduction then get fake ones. She should have left them alone.

Indeed, having a breast reduction was the worst thing she did in her life.

O85

Closed Account
She still looks really hot IMO but yeh i think it's a shame that she got 'em reduced for health reasons only to get implants.