• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Yes, nothing new (and very low-rez) but at least your banner of Lucy Pinder is very nice. :)

In case ANY of you are considering purchasing a membership to Lindsey Strutt's official website: Do not.

I will list the faults of the website, as I have observed:

Is is a very NEGLECTED website. They skip scheduled updates (video updates, in particular), There is a "Webcam" section that hasn't been updated in months, and still reads "Coming in August 2010." There is also a Store that isn't available, despite saying "Coming in July 2010." There is a "Diary" section that is supposed to contain candid images of Lindsey out and about, but hasn't been updates in months.

The videos offered on the site are absolutely terrible in quality. Some of them are hot, but many are HIGHLY pixelated, barely visible many times. Many of the videos are short (under 2 minutes) and are worse quality than streaming video. Not only that, but they are formatted improperly, have skewed resolutions, unnecessary black borders that add to the video size. Even the videos that aren't completely pixellated have strange lines across the video (as observed from multiple computers and monitors.)

I have seen the inside of Lindsey's site for a few months, and it's nothing to spend money on in the future. The site is poorly maintained, and poorly designed. There are lots of technical web-design faults with it, like showing update Calendars from previous months that have completely passed (why show November calendar when December is almost completely finished?)

There is difficulty in downloading full image sets because no "Download all pics in RAR/ZIP" link is available, so you have to go through each one individually to save them to your PC, or use some sort of download manager like DownThemAll. The JPGs are not labelled in any sort of proper identifiable way, so collections can get mixed up and out of order easily unless you go to the effort yourself to come up with a proper naming structure for all the sets.

The site is not worth your money, plain and simple. Download as much of the material you can from OTHER sources.

In case ANY of you are considering purchasing a membership to Lindsey Strutt's official website: Do not.

Is is a very NEGLECTED website. They skip scheduled updates (video updates, in particular), There is a "Webcam" section that hasn't been updated in months, and still reads "Coming in August 2010." There is also a Store that isn't available, despite saying "Coming in July 2010." There is a "Diary" section that is supposed to contain candid images of Lindsey out and about, but hasn't been updates in months.

The videos offered on the site are absolutely terrible in quality. Some of them are hot, but many are HIGHLY pixelated, barely visible many times. Many of the videos are short (under 2 minutes) and are worse quality than streaming video. Not only that, but they are formatted improperly, have skewed resolutions, unnecessary black borders that add to the video size. Even the videos that aren't completely pixellated have strange lines across the video (as observed from multiple computers and monitors.)

I have seen the inside of Lindsey's site for a few months, and it's nothing to spend money on in the future. The site is poorly maintained, and poorly designed. There are lots of technical web-design faults with it, like showing update Calendars from previous months that have completely passed (why show November calendar when December is almost completely finished?)

There is difficulty in downloading full image sets because no "Download all pics in RAR/ZIP" link is available, so you have to go through each one individually to save them to your PC, or use some sort of download manager like DownThemAll. The JPGs are not labelled in any sort of proper identifiable way, so collections can get mixed up and out of order easily unless you go to the effort yourself to come up with a proper naming structure for all the sets.

The site is not worth your money, plain and simple. Download as much of the material you can from OTHER sources.

Thanks for the heads up. Anyone else confirm this? I love her sets at OnlyTease. Wish she'd go back and do a couple more.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Man, that's too bad. She's such a great model.