• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Limbaugh Alleges Obama Tampered With Isaac Forecasts To Get GOP To Cancel Convention

Mayhem

Banned
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/28/rush-limbaugh-isaac-obama-convention_n_1835674.html

Rush Limbaugh had a typically unique take on the threat of Tropical Storm Isaac during his Monday show, appearing to suggest that the Obama administration had tampered with the forecasts of the storm to hurt the Republicans.

The tropical storm is threatening to turn into a hurricane just as it hits New Orleans, bringing up grim memories of Hurricane Katrina and making the GOP worry about how its convention in Tampa will be affected. Monday's proceedings already had to be canceled.

To hear Limbaugh tell it, though, that was the point. "With none of this am I alleging conspiracy," he said on Monday. It sure sounded like he was alleging one, though.

He went on to note that the Hurricane Center that monitors such things is "the regime," as he put it. "It's the government. It's Obama."

Limbaugh said that he grew suspicious because he noticed that the forecast for Isaac had shifted dramatically away from Florida soon after the Republicans canceled the first day of the convention.

"What could be better for the Democrats than the Republicans to cancel a day of this?" he said. "...I'm alleging no conspiracy. I'm just telling you, folks, when you put this all together in this timeline, I'm telling you, it's unbelievable!"

Re: Limbaugh Alleges Obama Tampered With Isaac Forecasts To Get GOP To Cancel Convent

What an irresponsible tool bag. Throwing things like this out, alleging nothing. Baloney, he's just inciting the right to anger.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Re: Limbaugh Alleges Obama Tampered With Isaac Forecasts To Get GOP To Cancel Convent

"What could be better for the Democrats than the Republicans to cancel a day of this?" he said. "...I'm alleging no conspiracy. I'm just telling you, folks, when you put this all together in this timeline, I'm telling you, it's unbelievable!"

No shit. Unbelievable. That's both hilarious and embarrassing.

Completely independent of politics, I hope Obama wins just so that we can have another four years of this kind of thing from Limbaugh and other conservatives. They are delightfully entertaining in their own way.

Completely independent of politics, I hope Obama wins just so that we can have another four years of this kind of thing from Limbaugh and other conservatives. They are delightfully entertaining in their own way.

Do you think the vitriol will continue after the election? I think folks like Limbaugh are trying their very best to discredit the President now in order to try to help the Republicans win. I bet it gets toned down if he wins.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

Doing all he can do to make Michele Bachmann and S@rah Palin look like intellectuals... :facepalm:

As the GOP continues to be led by people like this, it's easy to see their tent becoming smaller and smaller and smaller in the years to come.

Do you think the vitriol will continue after the election? I think folks like Limbaugh are trying their very best to discredit the President now in order to try to help the Republicans win. I bet it gets toned down if he wins.

I don't think that will happen at all. I think, should Obama win, conservatives will take entirely the wrong message from it, say they lost because they weren't conservative enough and, thus, turn the freakshow meter up to 11. Their rhetoric during Obama's second term will make the last four years look utterly benign by comparison and I will be entertained by every moment of it.

I don't think that will happen at all. I think, should Obama win, conservatives will take entirely the wrong message from it, say they lost because they weren't conservative enough and, thus, turn the freakshow meter up to 11. Their rhetoric during Obama's second term will make the last four years look utterly benign by comparison and I will be entertained by every moment of it.

Interesting, but I don't see it. I think we're going to see a re-tooling of the GOP in the next four years. They need to appeal to a larger base, and they know it.

Interesting, but I don't see it. I think we're going to see a re-tooling of the GOP in the next four years. They need to appeal to a larger base, and they know it.

I think that would benefit the nation greatly and I hope you're right. That being said, I think we will have to wait out all the Baby Boomers born into households of the 50s who don't support things like gay rights or women in the workplace and get uncomfortable around minorities. The GOP will certainly modernize eventually but I think we still have a few more election cycles of aging whites lamenting the fact that they are losing their majority status and voting in such a way as to prop up the Republican party as we know it for a couple more decades.

I think that would benefit the nation greatly and I hope you're right. That being said, I think we will have to wait out all the Baby Boomers born into households of the 50s who don't support things like gay rights or women in the workplace and get uncomfortable around minorities. The GOP will certainly modernize eventually but I think we still have a few more election cycles of aging whites lamenting the fact that they are losing their majority status and voting in such a way as to prop up the Republican party as we know it for a couple more decades.

You're certainly not the first I've heard reference the Baby Boomers and the GOP. I think you're right, though we may be underestimating the Baby Boomers. While they were born in the conservative, corporate minded homes of the fifties, they also lived through the sixties. I think the GOP could have a spectacular turn around soon. And, I agree with you, that would be so good for the nation. A huge turn around for the positive in one party will force the same in the other party.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman

I think the GOP could have a spectacular turn around soon.

I hope so. It could be easily accomplished by dropping their social agenda.

Considering the way the Bush Jr. administration dealed with Hurricane Katrina, the reps are in no position to criticize the way the Obama administration dealed with Hurricane Isaac.

I'm sure it had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that they planned to have their convention in Florida in the middle of hurricane season.

Mayhem

Banned

Face it, Hurricane Isaac is proof that God hates Conservatives. He thinks y'all suck.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

Do you think the implication in his broadcast was different than the title of this thread?

Well slightly. He is "putting it out there to consider" that the mainstream media has exaggerated the forecast in order to cause , lets just say problems, for the convention.

if anyone still denies that most of the news outlets be it tv or newspapers are not blatantly pro democrat if not totally biased then you are full of dooky..
so that is different from the title.
don't underestimate the reach of this administration, or any at that......but this one especially.
BTW, why can't I find that Obama 2016 movie on any of the download sites? Are they afraid or perhaps have been threatened to have what hapenned to megauploadd or btjunkiee happen to them? just putting it out there to consider.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

Face it, Hurricane Isaac is proof that God hates Conservatives. He thinks y'all suck.

don't go throwing religion in my face. please keep religion out of politics for christ's sake.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!

Eat it up, just like they want you to do.
they've trained you well.

this is what he said
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/08/27/tracking_the_hurricane_with_the_media

So, was that supposed to get us to change our minds about what Rush said? Because after reading that collection of poorly thought out words, I really do think Rush Limbaugh could be a very dangerous man. The guy has some serious issues.