• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Liberals should be happy this morning. More dead Christians in Cairo

Dozens killed, many kids
:thefinger :thefinger :thefinger
#Schadenboner

Is that really the answer you think we could have if we were honest ?
Seriously, you really think we could be happy about christians being slaughtered ?
Just because muslims being killed make you happy doesn't mean liberals feel the same about christians being killed.
I'm a liberal, I'm anti-religion but anytime people got killed for religious purposes, it makes me sad and angry, wether the victims are Christians, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Taoïsts, atheists, etc. But what I know is that you don't really care for people being slaughtered, unless they are christians

:thefinger :thefinger :thefinger
#Schadenboner

Is that really the answer you think we could have if we were honest ?
Seriously, you really think we could be happy about christians being slaughtered ?
Just because muslims being killed make you happy doesn't mean liberals feel the same about christians being killed.
I'm a liberal, I'm anti-religion but anytime people got killed for religious purposes, it makes me sad and angry, wether the victims are Christians, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Taoïsts, atheists, etc. But what I know is that you don't really care for people being slaughtered, unless they are christians

I was in favor of Trump striking Syria in retaliation for the murder of Muslims.

I also don't like seeing Jews being massacred.

Are Muslims targeted for acts of terror as much as Christians or Jews?

You're making excuses for a religion that is a death cult.

You know it, I know it and the world knows it.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
What the fuck does Syria have to do with it?

We are being played. Remember not long ago the US saying they just want to help fight Isis in Syria.
Well they never did and it was bullshit just like I said.
They want to take down Syria once and for all and hand it over to Al-Quaeada. Just like they did everywhere else.
Then the US, israel, and the Saudis can rape its wealth and resources, put in a puppet GOV , definitely install a Rothchild bank, chew it up like a bunch hyenas.
Just like they do everywhere else. Dont matter how many gotta die.
But we're the good guys right?

All this shit happening now is the table being set. This massacre, the fake attack in Manchester England England, and probably something big they have planned soon is all being done as an excuse for WAR. A big military push against a country that should be our ally.
Trump lied.

How many times does it have to happen before people catch on?
Instead they just believe what the ministry of propaganda tells them without question or any logical thought.
Like obediant slaves.

Now lets go kill some Arabs, its payback time.

I was in favor of Trump striking Syria in retaliation for the murder of Muslims.

I also don't like seeing Jews being massacred.

Are Muslims targeted for acts of terror as much as Christians or Jews?

You're making excuses for a religion that is a death cult.

You know it, I know it and the world knows it.

The huge majority of the victims of Daech are non-radical muslims.
A few centuries ago, chistianity was a death cult. Crusades, Inquisition, etc. The European War of Religions (XVIth - XVIIth century) caused more than 15.000.000 casualties.
Religion = World's #1 plague

The huge majority of the victims of Daech are non-radical muslims.
A few centuries ago, chistianity was a death cult. Crusades, Inquisition, etc. The European War of Religions (XVIth - XVIIth century) caused more than 15.000.000 casualties.
Religion = World's #1 plague

No, Communism = World's #1 plague to the tune of 94 million dead in the 20th century alone and still counting.

Christians moved beyond the 7th century, the vast majority of Muslims have not.

For those keeping score, today is the first day of Ramadan ( Islam's holiest month)

Religion of peace 26
Christian plague- 0

Liberals should be happy this morning. More dead Christians in Cairo

LOL I hope this is only trolling. Because if it's serious, well...never mind...there's no point in even addressing it.