• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Liberals are.....

well, you decide for yourself.

endorses.jpg

African American Actress ENDORSES Romney, Liberals Fling Racist Insults http://*******/TnloOd

Actress Stacey Dash recently endorsed Romney and received a fury of racist insults from Obama supporters.

Liberals preach "tolerance," except for those who disagree with their agenda.

Would you be saying that if she endorsed Barack Obama?

Couple things:

1) I don't endorse Romney, and
2) I've said that about her on here before if I recall correctly, well before she said anything political.

And I can't believe she's been married (and divorced) three times nor can I believe she's 46 years old.

Couple things:

2) I've said that about her on here before if I recall correctly, well before she said anything political.

And I can't believe she's been married (and divorced) three times nor can I believe she's 46 years old.

I had no idea she was 46, she looks fantastic!

Of course, if she had endorsed Obama, I would have called her an ugly, worthless, no talent, over the hill, slag of a whore. /sarcasm

Of course you would PR. Now don't forget about that Klan meeting we have later tonight. :facepalm:

I've got it circled on the calendar. Its my turn to bring the Hi-C and the orange slices for afterwards, can't wait! :rolleyes:

Deepcover

Closed Account
Couple things:

I agree with what you said on #2. Hard to believe...Guess marriage isn't for everybody.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
A real man forgives a beautiful woman's faults. Shame on those who brought a tear to her eyes.

I wish I could console her.