• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Letter To President Hillary Clinton

I am writing a letter to president Clinton to mail to her just like I did to bill Clinton about the deficit and our debt crisis.

HERE IT IT- You can critique it and make suggestions- PLEASE DO

Dear Mrs President:

I am a concerned citizen who wants you to succeed in your efforts to effect change that will improve the life of all U S Citizens. Some people as you know do not trust you and have lost the faith so to speak.

Being transparent has been one of your challenges in the past. Certain things you have done in the past cause some concern about whether you are secretative or transparent in your actions. Putting an email server in your house is secretive not so much the personal email part.

While serving the people of the United States as their Secretary of State you had meeting with Foreign Governments and foreign officials which is normal. When your husband goes and collects huge sums of money multiple times for speaking fees at foreign nations and the state department then considers those same nations for certain trade priviledges it seems like a conflict of interest. It may have been completely legal, but somehow a conflict of interest arises and people wonder just how transparent you are.

When a person collects large sums of money for speaking fees at banks and/or financial institutions and decides to runs for president again. It is conflicting. It is well well known being president is a life long ambition of yours. Most people pretty much thought you would run again in 2016 I know I did. The speaking fees while legal and proper put you in a conflict of interest again when making decisions as president. I think we need to put the glass-steagall act back in effect.

I am hearing stories of hammering cell phones, computer server information cleansing using a program call bleach bit after the FBI informed you they wanted to examine it. This all is suspicious, almost like your hiding something- again a transparency problem again.

As a private citizen you have more rights to privacy, When you have been in office or are running for public office you are serving the people and you should expect more scrutiny. Secrecy kills democracy and is its enemy.

Thanks- acenipplelicker

I have a picture of a guest I wanna bring to your inauguration ceremony
her picture is below
View attachment 509966

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator Connor Macleod]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited:
Dear Mr. Nipplelicker:

At this point, what difference does it make?

Love ,

Presidepends

Dear Mr. Nipplelicker:

At this point, what difference does it make?

Love ,

Presidepends

since she is the one- she might change
if she does not know of her errors she will not change
give her a chance to change since SHE IS THE 45th PRESIDENT