• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Let's Talk Climate?

What do you prefer??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:hi: ...I'm interested in your preference...so even though this may be a silly poll, I'm doing it anyway :cool:

My preference is a warm to hot climate...in Arizona...that's about all you get anyway.

Being able to take off all your clothes, sit by the pool and sip Margaritas all year long is awesome as opposed to being bundled up drinking Jagermeister because you're freezing. Hard to get a tan in freezing temperatures unless you pay for it :2 cents:

Right now it is about 72+ degrees and you can probably guess what I'm planning to do :wave2:

Attachments

• 03051504_ss003146_102420.jpg
    03051504_ss003146_102420.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 122

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
Got Damn baby you got more cakes than Duncan Hinds: I hate the Southeast in the winter cold rainy and wet and not the good kind of wet:mad:

Warm 70 degrees:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I will go with a warm to hot climate anytime, women wear less.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I grew up in a cold climate especially during the Winter, so I guess we come from good stock, plus we like to keep others warm too

I have to have all four seasons. Even in the winter I'm outside rabbit hunting and such. It's kind of hard to get a pick up game of hockey with no ice. Spring is trout and salmon fishing and baseball opening day. Summer is shorts and sandles and fishing day and night. Fall, football and hunting.

Lust

Lost at Birth
all 4 seasons for me. love the skimpy bikinis on brown tanned girls in summer, love the color foilage and brisk coolness of fall, love snowboarding, skiing and bundling up under the covers with my lovely GF in the winter, love the promiscuous girls of spring in thier frilly dresses. i'm a big fan of perpetual change.

You have the right idea...I haven't been in an all 4 seasons environment for so long, I forgot how good it is...I'm jealous :thumbsup:

I have to have all four seasons. Even in the winter I'm outside rabbit hunting and such. It's kind of hard to get a pick up game of hockey with no ice. Spring is trout and salmon fishing and baseball opening day. Summer is shorts and sandles and fishing day and night. Fall, football and hunting.

Everyone is starting to convince me I'm in the wrong place :confused:

all 4 seasons for me. love the skimpy bikinis on brown tanned girls in summer, love the color foilage and brisk coolness of fall, love snowboarding, skiing and bundling up under the covers with my lovely GF in the winter, love the promiscuous girls of spring in thier frilly dresses. i'm a big fan of perpetual change.

Winter weather sucks.

Give me a tropical climate. I heart humidity! That desert ~heat~ makes me feel like a shriveled up raisin...

Warm or hot, but it kinda depends on what I have to do. If I have to do a lot of physical labour, warm is more than enough for me, but if I can just sit down/lay back below an airconditioner & don't have to do anything besides buying some groceries (for instance), I'll choose hot.

Lookin' good, girl! I have always felt the all the seasons have something to offer. Living all over the country from PA, TX, CO, ND and now IN I have gotten a taste of it all. The worst climate though was North Dakota; there are only 2 seasons a year there: hot humid summers and extremely cold and dry winters. Colorado had the best in my opinion, if you don't live in the mountains the weather never got too cold and the summers where warm and sunny. I can't say anything about Arizona, the furthest west I have ever been is Colorado but I would imagine it's not too different from south central Texas which was warm to hot and dry with some rare humidity.

Thanks for the compliment...I've got a good list of states going too that I've lived in...NJ, NY, FL, AR, TX, IL, WA, OR, AZ, CA and England...

Colorado is awesome and I've been there a few times. Texas is just as bad, if not worse than, Arizona. I have a friend from North Dakota...only goes there when he has to do work on his house he rents to others...smart!!

So all in all, I guess the four seasons are the BEST!!! Now...where am I going to move to :confused:

Lookin' good, girl! I have always felt the all the seasons have something to offer. Living all over the country from PA, TX, CO, ND and now IN I have gotten a taste of it all. The worst climate though was North Dakota; there are only 2 seasons a year there: hot humid summers and extremely cold and dry winters. Colorado had the best in my opinion, if you don't live in the mountains the weather never got too cold and the summers where warm and sunny. I can't say anything about Arizona, the furthest west I have ever been is Colorado but I would imagine it's not too different from south central Texas which was warm to hot and dry with some rare humidity.

Reactions: drf