• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Let's say you had the chance to choose how you die.

If you had the choice of how you would die, what would it be?

I would definately have to opt for 'death by ninja'. I'd never see it coming, and it would be over before I knew it.

This doesn't have anything to do with suicide. It's just that we will all die someday. How would you prefer to go?

I would want to die of old age fully content and completely at peace with myself after I am able to come to terms with everything that has happened in my life. I would want to die knowing I did the best I could in this life and knowing I upheld the principles I held dear as well as I possibly could. I would want to think I did what I could to make this world a better place no matter what the result of that effort yielded.

member20672

Closed Account
Well unless in my old age I still have complete body function(doubtful) I would just want something quick and painless.

In my sleep - no pain. Other than that, I would like it to happen while I'm doing something I like: concert, sporting event, sex with April Summers (although I'd prefer to finish before I went).

With catalina cruz riding my dick while chrissy m sits on my face, lol. I would spend my last moments with my wife, going accross the globe.

For some reason I am certain that I am going to die in a car accident or from lung cancer....But if I had a choise, I would definitely ask to be frozen to death in Antarctica

Old age of natural causes, if I couldn't make it to old age then I'd die by taking a tincture(herbalist term) of Hemlock a(n) plant that slowly slows down your heart, yet you die painlessly...just like Socrates.

I'm telling you guys. The only way to go is death by ninja. Even if I were going to die of old age, I'd prefer it to be a ninja coming out of nowhere with a blade slicing me in half or a ninja star to the temple before I knew what was happening...

Old age in sleep for me.

There's a story I'd like to tell that made me think about the way of dying a few years ago.
As paramedic me and my partner were called to a person that was hit by a car. It turned out that the person was a 94 year old man that was in good health, except he had some problems with his hearing ability. That evening he wanted to cross the street near his house, but he didn't see and hear the car that was driving in his direction. The car touched him slightly with the exterior mirror, he stumbled and fell on his head.
He was still alive when we arrived, but he died the next day in hospital.
That made me think if this is a "good" way to die...

:hatsoff: Jackson

Max

Banned
This thread is very "Morbid"

This board should have threads that are fun to chat on not threads asking "How you want to die"

:lame: