• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

'Let's pray together': The heart-breaking plea by kidnapped student to her captors

Sick heartless fucks, some people seem devoid of any basic humanity :mad: RIP :angels:

'Let's pray together': The heart-breaking plea by kidnapped college student to her captors - just minutes before they executed her

Eve Carson, the University of North Carolina student body president brutally murdered by two thugs in 2008, pleaded for her life and even asked them to pray with her, startling court testimony has revealed.

The 20-year-old was kidnapped as she left the library on March 5, 2008 and forced to take out money from an ATM before she was shot five times.

Jayson McNeil, of Durham, an acquaintance of the two men accused of killing Ms Carson, said in court yesterday that he was told what happened.

He said he was called by Laurance Lovette Jr., shortly after the arrest of his alleged cohort, Demario Atwater, who has already pleaded guilty to the killing.

article-2074232-0F2D92FB00000578-602_468x421.jpg

Victim: Eve Carson was brutally murdered in March 2008 by two thugs who wanted to rob her

Laurence Lovette Jr., 20, of Durham, has pleaded not guilty to kidnapping, robbing and murdering Ms Carson.

McNeil testified that Ms Carson was walking to her car in the early morning hours of that night when the attackers 'rushed' her.

They then stuffed her in the back seat of her car and took a terrifying trip to an ATM to withdraw $700, the daily limit.

McNeil said in court that from the beginning, she begged her attackers not to kill her.

He said: 'Before she even got shot, she was saying let's pray together.'

But despite her pleas, Ms Carson was shot four times with a .25 calibre pistol.

Then came a blast from a sawed-off 12-gauge shotgun to her right temple, leaving a large gaping wound to her head and the hand she used to try to shield herself.

During his opening statements at the trial, Orange County District Attorney Jim Woodall said the final shot was 'instantly fatal.'

Her body was left where she fell, in the middle of a residential street near the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.

article-2074232-0F2D9DF400000578-936_224x423.jpg
article-2074232-0F2D9ECD00000578-913_224x423.jpg

Suspects: Demario James Atwater has already pleaded guilty, while
Laurence Alvin Lovette Jr is on trial for kidnapping and killing Ms Carson

Days after the murder, the duo continued to withdraw $700 from her account.

The 22-year-old Athens, Georgia, woman was the university's popular student body president and a recipient of the highly regarded Morehead scholarship.

The North Carolina News & Observer reported that McNeil was a crack dealer at the time, who was known in the area for having easy access to cars.

He is testifying against Lovette in exchange for a lighter sentence in a federal drug case.

Atwater pleaded guilty last year and was sentenced to two life prison terms.

Lovette will not face the death penalty if convicted because he was a minor at the time of the shooting. He could face life in prison.

Jurors winced last week as they were shown crime-scene photos of Carson's bloody body, which was discovered by a Chapel Hill police officer who responded to a 911 call reporting the sound of gunshots and a woman's scream shortly after 5am.

Shell casings lay on the asphalt near the body. Carson wore a gold locket around her neck.

On her left wrist, she was wearing a paper bracelet she got earlier in the week at a Tar Heel basketball game, emblazoned with the phrase 'Be True.'

article-2074232-0F2D954300000578-931_468x286.jpg

Shining star: Eve Carson was one of the most popular students at the University of North Carolina, and was student body president

Lovette's DNA was found on the inside door of Carson's Toyota, according to the prosecutor.

Woodall said Atwater's girlfriend will testify to the jury she was with Lovette as he disposed of pieces from the small-calibre handgun Woodall said the defendant used to shoot Carson in the cheek, arm, shoulder and buttocks.

Parts of that gun, including the barrel, were later recovered and matched to two bullets pulled from Carson's body.

A man was also captured on surveillance footage using Carson's card at an ATM. Woodall said the clothes and distinctive hairstyle of the man in the video will identify him as Lovette.

In her opening statement, defence lawyer Karen Bethea-Shields conceded that Lovette knew Atwater and that the prosecution will have evidence connecting her client to Carson's car.

But she denied Lovette was with Atwater when he shot Carson with the shotgun. Many of the witnesses for the prosecution will have criminal records and motives to lie, she said.

'There's no forensic evidence to connect Lawrence Lovette to the killing of Eve Carson,' Bethea-Shields said.

She predicted to the jury that the prosecution's case will leave them with more questions than answers, which she said will add up to reasonable doubt.

'You will have questions about whether they really have any case at all against the defendant,' she said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-captors-later-killed-her.html#ixzz1gXmXLlJk

Re: 'Let's pray together': The heart-breaking plea by kidnapped student to her captor

Wow. I don't believe in violence, but there are certainly events (like this) that challenge that perspective.

Re: 'Let's pray together': The heart-breaking plea by kidnapped student to her captor

Wet sponge in the mouth. Stick them to the chair.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

TLDR.

See, kids, this is why you don't trust Jesus to save you.

Fuck, Ulysses always posts the most uplifting stories. :rolleyes:

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?

I don't think they could show mercy. Had they treated her as human they may have come to see her as human rather than a target and then they wouldn't have been able to kill her.
Not that I'm defending them. I'd rob someone if I was poor, but I see no reason to kill her.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608

Wow. I don't believe in violence, but there are certainly events (like this) that challenge that perspective.
It's alright to wish pain on another person sometimes Dirk. Give in to your anger...embrace the dark side.

White girl killed by black guys = news.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

They must die immediately, and if not, their parents should for giving birth to such filth.:2 cents:

Can't be given death because he was a minor? If he's old enough for a shotgun, he's old enough for the chair. They should both fry

They some ugly ass muthufuckas. I say capital punishment all the way into Hell for these wastes of space. That little snitch will get his in the Big House, I hope, for turning State's witness. Bitch.

Mayhem

Banned

This is where I say that death is too good for these maggots. Small concrete cell, 1 hour of "exercise" in a 10x10 courtyard, and a notice to any female guards that while we respect equal opportunity, we don't want these guys to even catch sight of an ugly female for the next 70 years.

Let the fuckers rot. Maybe send them a Playboy magazine once a year for one hour with a note: "This is what you're missing, you lame-fuck."

please explain what we're supposed to get from all this?

Folks get murdered all the time, why was this blonde white girl killed by black kids supposed to trigger in us that sets it apart from all the other murders out there?

Folks get murdered all the time, why was this blonde white girl killed by black kids supposed to trigger in us that sets it apart from all the other murders out there?

I think Uly's intention was to garner a contarian, critical, trolling rise out of you, specifically. Well, seems like that's been accomplished :thumbsup:

/thread

please explain what we're supposed to get from all this? Folks get murdered all the time, why was this blonde white girl killed by black kids supposed to trigger in us that sets it apart from all the other murders out there?

This is why.

Crime Rates
•Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
•When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
•Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
•The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime
•Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
•Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
•Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
•Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Gangs
•Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
•Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.

Incarceration
•Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.
•Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.

http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

Can't be given death because he was a minor? If he's old enough for a shotgun, he's old enough for the chair. They should both fry

:clap: Electric chair. :elaugh:

They some ugly ass muthufuckas. I say capital punishment all the way into Hell for these wastes of space. That little snitch will get his in the Big House, I hope, for turning State's witness. Bitch.

Protective custody. Then again, people have been killed in protective custody. :elaugh:

I think Uly's intention was to garner a contarian, critical, trolling rise out of you, specifically. Well, seems like that's been accomplished :thumbsup:

/thread

He sure did. :D

This is why.

Crime Rates
•Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
•When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
•Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
•The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime
•Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
•Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
•Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
•Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Gangs
•Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
•Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.

Incarceration
•Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.
•Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.

http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html

:clap: :goodpost:

The colour of the victim or offenders doesn't bother me, this story received a lot of attention because it was a particularly vile and heinous crime, I believe I've posted plenty of other stories where the offenders were white (ie the Petit family murder) so I don't see why this story is a problem just because the victim was a white girl and the killers were black. I didn't see colour when I posted this story, just 2 vile scumbags who killed a young innocent girl in cold blood over a bit of money, if other people want to talk about race/colour that's their problem not mine.

/thread