• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

lesbian scenes, dildo's or no dildo's

Me personally I like it when they kiss and touch and lick...but sometimes i like it when a straps one on and the other girl loves it...heck i just love hot lesbians

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
Non-Dildo, I just love it when they use just tounge :D

I agree with the Colonel- it's actually become kind of a scene-killer for me when things get rolling, and the ladies are kissing, licking, and fingering. Then... here they come... an endless supply of sex toys to wreck the mood for me. :sleep:

I think the worst for me is one of the women having a strap-on, the other woman sucking on it, and the one with the strap-on is acting like she's getting loads (no pun intended) of pleasure from it. :bs:

Same thing could go for me with single-girl photo shoots. Why is it that 80% of them seem to have the woman with a damn vibrator :dunno: :2 cents:

JW

jod0565

Member, you member...
No dildos or vibes are better. Tongues and fingers do it for me.

My dear God, don't you guys love it when they start grinding each other?

Please give me some scenes when they freakin ride each other like on a couch.

I find that to be great! :)

I like tongues,straps, double dildos, dildos up to the hilt, love eggs, anal beads well you name it its all good

I think a lez scene should have a bit of everything. If everything is done tastefully and the girls look like they are really into it and having fun then it's all ok with me :D

I prefer to see women lick, suck, and finger each other first, then bring in the dildos and toys, but not right away.

Big, giant dildos baby!!! The bigger, the better.

P.S. How fucking cool is the blurb underneath Whoever's name!?! Bad ass...