• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lenka Gaborova - AKA: Brooke, Daniela, Donna, Kelly Thomas, Lena, Lenka, Lenka A, Lenka G, Leticia, Lizy, Patricia, Sam C, Sarah Lost, Venus, Viera

Attachments

• 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 17,982

member469

Closed Account!
I posted that Latina a while ago, and the name I seen fer her most in tgp's, is Natalia, no last name. She is a big favorite of mine. I thought she was just a centerfold type model, but have seen her in hardcore sets, with men, and women.

Thanks

eddie62 said:
I posted that Latina a while ago, and the name I seen fer her most in tgp's, is Natalia, no last name. She is a big favorite of mine. I thought she was just a centerfold type model, but have seen her in hardcore sets, with men, and women.

Thanks

Hi,

New person here. Where can I find some links to her pic galleries.
Thanks.

member469

Closed Account!
welcome to the board. Go to *************, and check the latina archives, you should find her there.

Thanks

OH MY GOSH!! She is gorgeous, she has that girl next door charm, and a fact that will make my life rather peculiar when i am around her from now on, she looks like my friend's sister! Nice links though. Keep on rockin and rollin!!:nanner:

member469

Closed Account!
amstrad said:
Her name is Lenka Gaborova and she is Czech.

good find, amstrad. Now we know a name for this babe, I wonder if freeones would like to add her to their library. Doesn't she look latina, though? I guess the Czech Republic has quite the different looking babes over there.

Thanks

georges

Staff member
excellent links eddie:hatsoff::thumbsup:

this babe is boiling hot

regards

georges;):)