• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lebron Getting Dunked on Video

It was never a big deal that he got dunked on until Nike confiscated the video like a bunch of assholes. Who cares if he got dunked on? That's just silly. But to try and hide it? I hope the decision to hide the video was solely Nike's and not Lebrons. If he had anything to do with it, I've lost all respect. Especially pairing this with his disrespect to the Orlando Magic.

Upon further review, we need a better angle.It looked looked noob saibot got dunked on

That was over rated. The kid came off a screen drove to the basket while lebron was on another dude outof the lane. The kid was at the freethrow line when he came off the screen lebron came over right when the kid got to the restricted area jumped while he looked to be under the backboard. Why would nike take the tape? You really think that no one there had a camra? That was weak.

Cant wait for what that idiot on 1st and 10 (skip ) has to say as he shoves a dildo down his throat because he hyped it up as the greatest dunk of all time. He is the worst person on espn! Cant stand him.

You know,for something that was so over-hyped,it sure didn't look like anything special.

LeBron got dunked on,so fucking what.He's still richer than shit and we aren't.I don't think he's gonna be loosing too much sleep over this.

Everybody gets dunked on eventually, but Lebron (or Nike) made it a big deal by taking the video. LBJ should have just got on camera shaking the guys hand or whatever - show some class Lebron

jod0565

Member, you member...
...and this was important to the world why?

Nothing against you Doc420 for posting this, it's just a general question?

BTW, meow.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Wow awesome dude dunked over lebron.. now put it in perspective, wow NO big deal, MJ has gotten dunked on, so have just about every single NBA ICON thats ever played, shaq has even been dunked on. Kobe's been dunked on, yao got dunked on. and so and so on.etc... I mean whoopty fuckin dooo. :rolleyes: Nike should have just NOT made a big deal out of that :bs: cuz it happens all the time to NBA elites sooner or later. :dunno:

Damn it TMZ! You've waste more of my time with your BS!

Crappy video. Can't those idiots at TMZ afford better cameras?

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
It was never a big deal that he got dunked on until Nike confiscated the video like a bunch of assholes. Who cares if he got dunked on? That's just silly. But to try and hide it? I hope the decision to hide the video was solely Nike's and not Lebrons. If he had anything to do with it, I've lost all respect. Especially pairing this with his disrespect to the Orlando Magic.

That's what I thought too. What's the big deal? He got dunked on...OH NOES!!! I just don't understand what the big deal is, you know? It's not like LeBron James has never been dunked on before by somebody who isn't as good as him. He's an athlete, not a god.

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
i was watching TMZ when they showed the video of Lebron getting "Dunked" on big deal. but according to the producer from the show after that happen. Lebron went over to Nike and told them to confiscate the tape just like i thought. Nike didn't approach the guy with the tape until Lebron sent them what a Bitch!

Wow awesome dude dunked over lebron.. now put it in perspective, wow NO big deal, MJ has gotten dunked on, so have just about every single NBA ICON thats ever played, shaq has even been dunked on. Kobe's been dunked on, yao got dunked on. and so and so on.etc... I mean whoopty fuckin dooo. :rolleyes: Nike should have just NOT made a big deal out of that :bs: cuz it happens all the time to NBA elites sooner or later. :dunno:

NBA players get dunked on by... other NBA players... not high schoolers

I think it was all a planned play to get him and Nike some attention. The video was obviously lame and you couldnt even see who the players were. You pull this video, secretly release that you did and suddenly you have 10 million people searching Nike and Lebron looking for the video not to mention dozens of news spots. Great marketing ploy

Well that was certainly overblown. You can't even make out for certain who those guys are.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Well that was certainly overblown. You can't even make out for certain who those guys are.

I agree. ESPN even had a different angle and you still couldn't make out who it was. I suppose it could have been Lebron. Then again, maybe it was the Reverend Al Sharpton. Either way it was very anticlimactic. The wait definitely wasn't worth it. Had Nike not suppressed the video to begin with, I doubt people would have been that eager to see it. They created their own storm when they confiscated the video.