• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Laura Costina / Silvie / Silvie B / Sylvie

Re: Laura Costina

As her agent dropped her off for her shoot, and I went down to meet them. As soon as she saw the guy she will be shooting with is black, I can overheard her from a distance arguing with her agent why she took her to take black cock? That was a bit of a downer for me but anyway her agent managed to convince her to go ahead with the shoot. But one thing I noticed was her attitude soon changed as soon as my thick black cock got hold of her virgin like tight pussy! But I loved it when on the way back down on the elevator after her shoot she was all smiles and thanking me for her great first black cock experience

edit - pics dont show because domain has hotlinking protection. use an image host or the attachment tool

Last edited by a moderator:

wetandpuffy

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Re: Laura Costina

Laura appears on our original website, Wet and Puffy and this teen knows how to pleasure herself!

With such gorgeous brunette hair and a beautiful face, Laura almost appears shy as she films her scene with us. She strips naked pretty quickly in order to show off a beautiful tattoo that runs up the side of her tight teen body. This nineteen year old eludes class and uses her panties to tease her tight pussy before moving onto a speculum. She stretches her pussy and toys herself with a glass dildo to get herself off!

laura-c-wnp1.jpg
laura-c-wnp2.jpg
laura-c-wnp3.jpg
laura-c-wnp4.jpg