• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[NEEDS ID] Latina from Dancingbear Office Suck And Fuck Like Nobody Is Watching

Looking for a latina from Dancingbear Office Suck And Fuck Like Nobody Is Watching

She doesn't really take much part in the video other than a few seconds of a handjob so i'm not holding out hope that she's an adult entertainer, couldn't figure out how to attach picture to post so i uploaded a screenshot below

https://www.imagevenue.com/ME12RX8B

Bump, not sure why it says i don't know how to use the search function below my name, since i did search first.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
The only website that Bang Bros. constantly updates is their main Bang Bros. site.

Girls like this are what the adult industry calls "One and Dones" meaning that they normally aren't listed at data18 or at the iafd. And since Bang Bros. has stopped making and producing content for their other sites like: Culioneros, Dancing Bear, CFNM Show, College Rules, Haze Her, Public Invasion, MYGF, Fucky Sucky, and Busty Adventures (overseas outside of the USA). This film could be five to seven years old. Possibly older.

That is because production costs in South Florida and in Texas where they shoot this content had nearly doubled almost tripled. (Rent of the club, lighting, heat, food, drink, etc.) Dancing Bear scenes were usually shot in South Florida nightclubs done in the early morning to early afternoon hours before the clubs open. They need time to clear their film crews out and get the place back to looking like a nightclub.

The girls if they want to be in the film have to get there at the location at 6:00 am. Which means getting up at 4:30 am.

Right now, I'm not seeing this scene at Dancing Bear. Not by that name. Either the uploader to xvideos has renamed it this or the Bang Bros. webmaster, most likely, has taken it offline for remastering. They'll bring it back.

Last edited:
The only website that Bang Bros. constantly updates is their main Bang Bros. site.

Girls like this are what the adult industry calls "One and Dones" meaning that they normally aren't listed at data18 or at the iafd. And since Bang Bros. has stopped making and producing content for their other sites like: Culioneros, Dancing Bear, CFNM Show, College Rules, Haze Her, Public Invasion, MYGF, Fucky Sucky, and Busty Adventures (overseas outside of the USA). This film could be five to seven years old. Possibly older.

That is because production costs in South Florida and in Texas where they shoot this content had nearly doubled almost tripled. (Rent of the club, lighting, heat, food, drink, etc.) Dancing Bear scenes were usually shot in South Florida nightclubs done in the early morning to early afternoon hours before the clubs open. They need time to clear their film crews out and get the place back to looking like a nightclub.

The girls if they want to be in the film have to get there at the location at 6:00 am. Which means getting up at 4:30 am.

Right now, I'm not seeing this scene at Dancing Bear. Not by that name. Either the uploader to xvideos has renamed it this or the Bang Bros. webmaster, most likely, has taken it offline for remastering. They'll bring it back.

Your info. about when the shoots began is wrong. The models were instructed to meet at Bangbros (in Doral, FL) at 9 am.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Ah, just a small technicality. Everything else I said, besides the time of arrival, is accurate.

Last edited: