• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

latex vaginas

how much do you have to spend to get a realistic feeling vagina? any sugestions on a good one.

Thanks mate

sorry but it has tobe said, r u really that sad you have to go out and buy a rubber crack.
try putting youre hand in cold water for 5 mins or cream your dick up pal
j.b;)

I know someone who has one...

I know someone who borrowed it too...

Dirty bastards.

PS> Neither was me, Lol.

I was thinking of investing in the one that looks like the flashlight, u see that add? let me know!

Attachments

• MV-Contest-Black-Dress-Promo.jpg
    MV-Contest-Black-Dress-Promo.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 87
wacker just go find a rank ass chick that nobody will fuk
and put a rubber on ...

That's about the same thing.....

By the way never used one....NEVER HAD TOO

I know someone who has one...

Funny you shld mention that Mr Felthat! i am in a similar situation!
wonder if its related!? hmmmmm i wonder...........

NEXT PLEASE!

Scorpion

Banned
hey optimus mike, we come to the boards but must all of your posts end with NEXT PLEASE, my god how annoying is that,and somwhat rude and disrespectful. Am I the only one on this board who is annoyed by such a comment? Sorry its not meant as an insult towards you, just stating my opinion. Enjoy the board. Peace.

Hey yo yo yo....chill! Not all of my posts end with "Next Please" and even if they do it aint a big deal, its jst my way of leavin my stamp on things! if you think its rude then fair enough! hell it cld of been worse.i cld end them with F*CK OFF!

Scorpion

Banned
don't u mean FUCK OFF, why censor your own damn post? i got to problem with someone leaving a stamp or whatever you call it, maybe you should add a signature instead if you wanna leave your mark. Its all good though, just enjoy these boards, peace!! have a beer on me for good measure.

:hatsoff: :glugglug: :thumbsup: