• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SOLVED] Latex Ladyboy/Transvestite

Latex has the superpower to take any sexy lady or ladyboy and turn them into a nasty dominatrix and make them much, much more sexy than they used to be. It has a certain kink and nastiness to it that is unmatched by most other fetishes in my personal opinion. My most common searches include; latex milf, latex lesbian and latex ladyboy.

I enjoy many latex wearing ladies like Emily Marilyn, Celia Jones, Mia Lana, Freyja Van Siren and a German Lady named Gina. My fetish of latex and corsets has since extended to ladyboys like Nina Lawless, an Asian ladyboy named Cindy, Joanna Jet and a few others. I love great latex videos and oftentimes it is ladyboys who deliver the most intense fetish videos on the internet.

That being said I would love to know who this ladyboy/transvestite is. I love their choice in latex and I want to see more.

736492_6.jpg

Thank you so much.

I was browsing through the transgender side of xhamster, with the search term of latex only, and I found out who this is. This ladyboy goes by the name "Latexdoll Alessa." Because they are nasty as hell and wearing kinky lusty latex I would love to add them to my list of favorite ladyboy that I would skrew. I love latex so much that I feel dirty when I think about it.