• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Late last night!

Hey all! Its Lynn again. I havnt been on much for a while. Busy busy busy. Work, School, and other shit, been kinda hectic around. But, last night I was off, and got to hang out with friends. And you all know how that goes! ;) I want lots of feed back. I dont feel the love from my stories much anymore. You all suck. lol A comment or anything would be cool. And in advance, I love you all!

It was Me, Matt, Amy, and for the first time, James and Chelsea. It was fun even before we started to play this game. The game is, we all write our names down, and then put it in a hat. Then, write 5 things to do. Like kiss, suck, slap an ass. Things like that. The first two names were James and Matt. Which was funny as all hell! They looked at each other and just shook their heads. They opt out, of corse. So they take a shot. Then it was Me and James. I looked at Chelsea to see if she was ok with that. Thankfully, she was. The action was oral sex for 30 seconds! And James is good at that, like, WAY good!. I go first, and suck his cock until it goes hard. Then the 30 seconds are done. James playfully grabed me by the hair and thrusted when the timer went out. Chelsea looked turned on watching her boyfriend's cock in my mouth. Which was incredibly hot. A good start to this game, I'd say! I get up and sit on the couch and lift my skirt. James slides my panties to the side and licks my clit softly. When the buzzer went of, I grabed him by the hair and thrusted my pussy into his face! Payback. And he loved it!

Rounds 3-7 were just whatever. 8 was another James and Matt. By this time, they were buzzed good, and did their action. Ass slap. Way too funny!
Then came round 9. Chelsea and Matt. I look and James's face and he was all grin! Another oral sex. I dont think Chelsea ever seen another cock, and I know she hasnt met Matt before this night. I was interested to see what she was gonna do. Matt and Chelsea got to the middle of the room, and she dropped to her knees and undid his jeans. She took them down fast, and Matt's already hard cock springs out and almost hits Chelsea in the face! What happends next, I will never foget!

Chelsea, the shy nerdy girl, takes Matts cock by the base, and slaps her cheeks and lips with it, then proceeds to deepthroat Matt's entire cock! 10 inches! No problem! Matt moans in disbelief! I think I did too. After she was done, she just got up and sat back down on the couch. "Damn girl! I think you need to teach me and Lynn a lil somthing!" Said Amy. Chelsea smiled. Next round, round 10. Me and Amy. And the action was up for vote! Matt said to do a 69. James says toys. But again with a shocker!
"Why dont we stop this game and all get nude." Says Chelsea with a straight face. We all agree, thats were this all might just lead too anyways, so lets just go for it!
Me and Amy start to 69 anyways, (Her on top, she likes to rub her pussy in faces) and Chelsea takes James and Matt. Sucking those cocks better then Me and Amy could! She stops for a moment to take off her pants. Dirty girl wasnt even wearing panties! I see this as I then bury my lips into Amy's clit, and she is sucking on mine. Feeling REAL good! We both get lost a bit while licking each other clits. Shortly later, she makes me cum! Intense! And before I was fully done, she starts to cum loudly as well! We both just lay there for a sec, and before we continue, I see a cock RIGHT above my face! It was James. He makes me lick the tip as he then enters Amy. She was in shock! She didnt see it coming! Then I feel it! Matt slides his fat cock into me! I almost came instantly! SOO good! James is still right over my face, fucking Amy's pussy. I feel his balls brush against my face a few times. I give then a lick next time they came near, and go back to licking Amy's clit! Amy is breathless as all this is happining, and she cums HARD! So hard, she squirts a bit! Covers my face in her juices! Ive never been of turned on in my life! I cum a few minutes later, screaming my head off! James had to put his cock in my mouth to shut me up!

"Hey guys, how about this?" Chelsea says. I dont want to get fucked tonight, but I do feel kinky tonight! When ether of you guys are about to cum, cum on me!"
The look James had was pricless! All smiles, because he knew he had a kink! Amy gets off me. At this time, her phone goes off, and she has to take it outside. So with that, Amy is busy, and Chelsea dosnt want to be penatrated. Yay me! That made me happy! I have Matt play with my ass as James sucks my tits. Chelsea is masterbating like crazy as she watches this! I have James sit down as I slowly sink onto his large cock. I start to bounce up and down a bit. James grabs my big 38DD tits and gives them a good sqeeze as he lets go and watches them uncontrolably bounce! I then feel Matt's hand on my ass, and slips his finger in! Then two! Works it nicely as I grind James's cock slowly. After a few minutes, I feel like im gonna cum again! Just as I feel it, Matt slides his fingers out, and slides his cock in! And then give me a strong thrust that sends me into cumming harder then the last time! They dont give me a break to catch my breath, as they both get into a rythem and fuck both my holes hard and fast! I was cumming every 5 minutes! It was incredible!
After a while, Matt stops and goes over to Chelsea, and without saying a word, blows a large load of cum right there on her face! She was stunned! James sees this, gives me a few more nice thrusts and does the same, only with a bigger load! Chelsea's face was coverd in cum! And the dirty little girl loved it! She even started to use her finger and guided cum into her mouth to swallow some!

Needless to say, it was a VERY hot night! Planning on doing a bigger version of this next weekend! Story might follow!
~~~~~Lynn

ban-one

Works for panties
I want lots of feed back. I dont feel the love from my stories much anymore. You all suck. lol A comment or anything would be cool. And in advance, I love you all!

It was a good story, and I can't speak for anyone else, but I've been busy too. Sometimes that means I just read through the things quick, and then intend on going back to post a comment later when I've got the time, and then forget. Also, part of it is that you're not as new around here as you used to be, so I don't feel you need as much encouragement to keep writing, the number of views and how quick they pile up is a good gauge of how good something is.

For your next time, maybe you should put the guys' names in one hat, the girls' in another, and that way the guys can only do things with you girls, and the girls can choose if they wanna do something with a guy or another girl. Or maybe have two action hats instead, one with more adventurous stuff (with a drink penalty if refused) and a 'pussy' hat with less adventurous things that also requires a drink. That way, you may be able to shame the guys (or a more reserved girl that may join you) into doing things you girls might like to see, especially after they've had a few.

Oh, one more thing, in this story you said you've got 38DDs (very nice), but in your first story you said you had 34Ds (still good), and I kind of think you said 36DD (very good) in-between. Looking at your avatar and profile pictures, I think you may have shortchanged us and yourself with the 34Ds, and had 38DDs all along. You didn't think we'd believe you were that well-endowed from the start? I'm not tying to start anything, I'm just curious about the increase in your bust size.

The 38D to 38DD was probably a typo. lol. I write late at night normaly and I get tired. I have DD's.
And yeah, we should play the game like that! Would be fun! Thank you Ban-one!

ban-one

Works for panties
You're welcome. And thanks for not taking my question about your bust size the wrong way. Your 38DDs are very nice, and you look very good in those two pictures. Just wish they were a little bigger so we could see you better.

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
Very erotic story Lynn. Well done. The only thing missing are pictures ;)

great night! so strange...i'm hard 1 second and the next i shivered and think i went blind in 1 of my eyez.