• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> LAST Round of Miss FreeOnes 2013! Who's going to come out on top?! $10,000 up for grabs!

monicamilf

Official Checked Star Member
Re: >>> LAST Round of Miss FreeOnes 2013! Who's going to come out on top?! $10,000 up for grabs!

Thanks Vicky Vette babe
Glad to be here .. It's good to be Norwegian

So do as Vicky Vette says vote Norwegian tonight Vicky Vette , Monica Milf and everyone's hot Milf Julia Ann
3 times Milf is good for you all :)

Feel free ! Be naughty....
http://www.monicamilf.com

Attachments

• Norwegian MIlf Monicamilf IMG_8010.jpg
    Norwegian MIlf Monicamilf IMG_8010.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 149
Re: >>> LAST Round of Miss FreeOnes 2013! Who's going to come out on top?! $10,000 up for grabs!

My three thrusts for Miss Hybrid to get the day of to a moist excellent tart.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander

By the power of moobs.

Anders, I have a new AV for you after the contest, will you use it?

Miss Hybri

Lolita_Borgia

Miss FreeOnes: Miss Hybrid
Best Adult Model: Andi Land
Best OCSM: Lolita Borgia

Spank you for the support babe *kisses* xXx :kiss:

My votes today went to Miss Hybrid & Aeryn Walker - if I had more votes they would also go to Briana Lee (stunning pics by the way!), Angela White & Jaana Ruutu....
:(

hello ladies
voted the usual my top 3
miss freeones vicky vette
best newcomer jaana ruutu
best OCSM Harley Spencer

good luck awesomnesses

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander

Well done for another great day of voting and posting everyone. Lovely to see such a positive attitude on here. Thank you to those who managed to give me three two, or one. Thank you also for all the messages of support and votes from the girls on here. It is an honour to have your support for the main title. Just keep it fun and let's see what we can achieve.
As always, thank you messages, photos, quizzes and videos will be on my official thread.
I you have voted for me leave a message there so I can include you in my end of contest thingies
Kisses
Miss hybrid

JaanaRuutu

I'll be surprising you all with my new hair do later on today!

Miss Hybrid

Would you give her one?? I would

Would you give her two? I would

Would you give her THREE I DID