• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Larry King: It's Been Said the Black Woman is the Strongest Individual in America

et tu scotty?:crying:

i see your nightly rounds of nightsticking the colored folk and burning crosses and raising swastikas didn't last long tonight. colored folk must be eating their wheaties lately to out run ya:1orglaugh

I joke ofcourse.

seriously i don't hate the white man as you seem to think i do.

i just see things quite differently than you and struggle to comprehend your thinking.

more specifically the thinking of white americans who seem to be far more thick headed and stubborn than their european counterparts.

how the hell people see the white man as having it bad is beyond me.

you guys control a huge chunk fo the worlds wealth and industry.

if that's a bad thing then i'll gladly take it off your hands

you guys constantly speak of racism toward you by other races and act as if it is something new

that naiviety baffles me

A few things:

There is a big difference between elite whites and middle- and lower-class whites. BIG difference. The white man (the "average" white man) was not even allowed to vote in many areas of early America. Property owners only. Further, today it's been proven that upper-class whites hire minorities and illegals because they are afraid of lower- and middle-class whites, simply because they are afraid of the possibility of them overtaking them or challenging them. They are afraid of the competition because they know what we are capable of. I dare say it's why small businiess owners are scared of hiring citizens; even I thought about branching out from my last owners business after I learned his business model (and I still might). It's sad the disunity the white man displays to his fellow Caucasion today but there are plausible theories such as the one just noted why the elitist whites are fearful of lesser whites.

Also, it remains: your family chose to move next to the evil, devil white man. Funny, all the whites I know that are closet racist (those that have bailed on my city as minorities exponentially increased, particularly since late twentieth century until now) just want to get away from minorities. They don't move next to them and then set up shop and piss and moan all fucking day long. You've made it clear time and again on here you have a blatant disdain for Caucasians; don't move next to them and then bitch about everything under the sun. Even you can do better than that. Every African or Middle Easterner at the university I've ever met is more than happy to be in America and taking advantage of its benefits. :2 cents:

Also, it remains: your family chose to move next to the evil, devil white man. Funny, all the whites I know that are closet racist (those that have bailed on my city as minorities exponentially increased, particularly since late twentieth century until now) just want to get away from minorities. They don't move next to them and then set up shop and piss and moan all fucking day long. You've made it clear time and again on here you have a blatant disdain for Caucasians; don't move next to them and then bitch about everything under the sun. Even you can do better than that. Every African or Middle Easterner at the university I've ever met is more than happy to be in America and taking advantage of its benefits. :2 cents:

me bitching and moaning?

that statement is a bit obstinate coming from someone who does the same

there aint much disdain for caucasians as you seem to put it

i call it like I see it

examples like a few of your pals on this board just go on to reassure what i already know from what i have seen in my lifetime

secondly i didn't chose to move here. choice was already made long before I was born

ignorantly you seem to think that my views are the same as my parents

how very wrong you are

they are devout muslims while I couldnt give a flying fuck about that religion or any other religion for that matter

they vote republican 70% of the time too :eeew:

as you can imagine we dont get along very well with me being the desert version of bill maher and all

different strokes for different folks as the saying goes.

you dont expect everyone to have the same experiences do you

your african and middle eastern friends are living it up. happy for them

however they probably come from shitty situations anyway. they see a foot up the ass as a godsend compared to an AK-47 to the face which they are accustomed to.

i grew up here so i am well versed in detecting the bs that people in this country dish out on a daily basis.:2 cents:

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
It's been said that the lens' in Larry King's glasses have been known to melt the polar ice caps.

me bitching and moaning?

that statement is a bit obstinate coming from someone who does the same

there aint much disdain for caucasians as you seem to put it

i call it like I see it

examples like a few of your pals on this board just go on to reassure what i already know from what i have seen in my lifetime

secondly i didn't chose to move here. choice was already made long before I was born

ignorantly you seem to think that my views are the same as my parents

how very wrong you are

they are devout muslims while I couldnt give a flying fuck about that religion or any other religion for that matter

they vote republican 70% of the time too :eeew:

as you can imagine we dont get along very well with me being the desert version of bill maher and all

different strokes for different folks as the saying goes.

you dont expect everyone to have the same experiences do you

your african and middle eastern friends are living it up. happy for them

however they probably come from shitty situations anyway. they see a foot up the ass as a godsend compared to an AK-47 to the face which they are accustomed to.

i grew up here so i am well versed in detecting the bs that people in this country dish out on a daily basis.:2 cents:

They may go on about it, but it's only because of people like you. America according to the cencus remains 65% Caucasian. That means rougly 2 out of 3 are white, or, in other words, it's a predominately white country. Some states are over 90% Caucasian. The most diverse country in the world, yes, but still majority Caucasian. Don't bitch about it because your family chose to live next to the likes of us. That's like me moving to Japan or Israel and bitching because half of their politicians aren't Caucasian. :rolleyes:

They may go on about it, but it's only because of people like you. America according to the cencus remains 65% Caucasian. That means rougly 2 out of 3 are white, or, in other words, it's a predominately white country. Some states are over 90% Caucasian. The most diverse country in the world, yes, but still majority Caucasian. Don't bitch about it because your family chose to live next to the likes of us. That's like me moving to Japan or Israel and bitching because half of their politicians aren't Caucasian. :rolleyes:

people actually do that you know.

funny you should mention japan in that statement.

have some friends that have become citizens of that country.

like all citizens they like for their voice to be heard

they see something wrong with their country and wish to fix it

i am no different.

Sure, as far as numbers go, poor Whites are probably the most mistreated group in America, with the exception of Indians. Whites were even enslaved too, albeit in a way that was less racially motivated and overtly dehumanizing than blacks. But being forced to work and working without pay is still slavery.

It still doesn't hold much of comparison to group experience in misery. The Chinese were treated just as badly as the Blacks, and they were slaves long after the end of the Civil War. The Japanese were put into concentration camps. I already mentioned the Indians, don't need to say more.

Per capita, the Black experience leads in poverty and imprisonment. For those that tote the claim of the fabulous life of a ghetto welfare denizen trumping that of the middle-class white collar Joe, I see no takers quitting their jobs, selling their suburban homes and marching down to the back of the food stamp line. Funny, isn't it? As Chris Rock mused, "I'm rich and famous and still no white person would ever want to switch places with me." It's an exaggeration, but not far off.

For the Whites as a group, the top 1% of the nation earns more than the bottom 95%. Of course the experience of multi-Billionaires is not representative of really anyone, but still we know what color tends to fit there. As pointed out before, most of the people holding political offices are white, as well as most business leaders. To claim that anyone has a better opportunity in America than Whites just doesn't match up with the reality of the demographic scale.

All that aside, none of these hold a candle to the experience of Women. No matter who she is, she almost certainly puts up with constant harassment, humiliation, and being looked down upon and disrespected for her sex. It was nearly a century after it was decided that human beings cannot be property that it was declared that category should include women as well. Let's not even get into comparison rates for domestic violence and sexual violence, hell pretty much just all kinds of violence. Hey guys, now's the time for you to jump up and trade places with the luxurious single mother.

Ok, so if we go out on a limb and accord that poor whites have it the worst, it sure as hell aint poor white men.

Also wanted to add that the majority of the slaves that exist in the world today are Women. Even in the United States. That also applies to people that are held captive against their will, not just the definition from before.

Sure, as far as numbers go, poor Whites are probably the most mistreated group in America, with the exception of Indians. Whites were even enslaved too, albeit in a way that was less racially motivated and overtly dehumanizing than blacks. But being forced to work and working without pay is still slavery.

It still doesn't hold much of comparison to group experience in misery. The Chinese were treated just as badly as the Blacks, and they were slaves long after the end of the Civil War. The Japanese were put into concentration camps. I already mentioned the Indians, don't need to say more.

Per capita, the Black experience leads in poverty and imprisonment. For those that tote the claim of the fabulous life of a ghetto welfare denizen trumping that of the middle-class white collar Joe, I see no takers quitting their jobs, selling their suburban homes and marching down to the back of the food stamp line. Funny, isn't it? As Chris Rock mused, "I'm rich and famous and still no white person would ever want to switch places with me." It's an exaggeration, but not far off.

For the Whites as a group, the top 1% of the nation earns more than the bottom 95%. Of course the experience of multi-Billionaires is not representative of really anyone, but still we know what color tends to fit there. As pointed out before, most of the people holding political offices are white, as well as most business leaders. To claim that anyone has a better opportunity in America than Whites just doesn't match up with the reality of the demographic scale.

All that aside, none of these hold a candle to the experience of Women. No matter who she is, she almost certainly puts up with constant harassment, humiliation, and being looked down upon and disrespected for her sex. It was nearly a century after it was decided that human beings cannot be property that it was declared that category should include women as well. Let's not even get into comparison rates for domestic violence and sexual violence, hell pretty much just all kinds of violence. Hey guys, now's the time for you to jump up and trade places with the luxurious single mother.

Ok, so if we go out on a limb and accord that poor whites have it the worst, it sure as hell aint poor white men.

Actually per capita, Native Americans are the poorest Americans.:2 cents:

If we really wanted to call the people that have it the worse the strongest people that award has probably got to go to poor white males now. They are the most screwed over group in America, and have been for quite some time.

What? Dude. Have you ever been to a poor black neighborhood? There's nothing those people have that makes them better off than poor whites.