• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lady Gaga: You Fuck Her Or No?

You Fuck Her Or No?

• Yes

Votes: 23 85.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Welcome to the Pop Star Edition of You Fuck Her Or No? Today our object in question is Lady Gaga. The question, as always, is "You Fuck Her Or No?" We invite you to vote then at the end let's see what the studio audience decides. I'm fucking her Donkey Style. That's a "yes". Take it away, Don Pardo...

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
No, but I would let her suck my cock....at least she wouldn't be singing that horrid crap she calls music.

The world needs another Janis Joplin.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
Janis was a little wild for me even though we were contemporaries Did like the Airplane, not as much The Starship. The number one of my true musical loves was and always will be Linda Ronstadt. More talent in her pinky than most singers have in their whole careers. And absolutely stunning. I would have walked ten miles to a Sewer Commission meeting just to hear her read the phone book.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=linda+ronstadt

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

I can't believe I made my post, and TOTALLY dropped the ball.
I guess I would..................

p p p p p poker face, poke her face.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Did like the Airplane, not as much The Starship. The number one of my true musical loves was and always will be Linda Ronstadt. More talent in her pinky than most singers have in their whole careers. And absolutely stunning.
Starship had a period where they were tolerable in the mid-70s. Post 1980 - not so much.

I would have walked ten miles to a Sewer Commission meeting just to hear her read the phone book.
Jerry Brown had a better walk to hear her read.

Mr. Daystar

Starship had a period where they were tolerable in the mid-70s. Post 1980 - not so much.

Jerry Brown had a better walk to hear her read.
A decent side project came out of it though. The KBC Band had a couple of good tunes.

Mr. Daystar

I've got it on pristine vinyl too. Played it once, taped it, never put it on a turntable again.