• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lady Gaga vs. Nicki Minja

Who's the better entertainer?

• Total voters
Why post this thread twice?

And I hate them both. Neither works at entertaining the audience. They work at indulging themselves and their freakish fetishes.

They must be seriously fucked up. amirite?
(Good point, btw)

I don't watch mtv or listen to radio so I pretty much had no idea who these 2 were but they are mentioned everwhere, in the papers, all over the net and here on Freeones so I eventually found out. Lady Gaga's songs are irritatingly addictive but they both try to be controversial just for the hell of it and the media attention (like Marilyn Manson) rather than a reflection of their own style. Back in the 80s the outfits were outrageous but the artists wore what they were comfortable with even if they looked stupid and we loved them for it.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Hell, that girl Nicki has not even got a little of voice, and her songs are plain everyday stuff, just apiced up by some unusual hairdo and costumes.

Lady Gaga wins this by several miles.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
B.B King.

Lady Gaga's music is much better. She CAN look hot. I'd definitely bang the shit out of Gaga.

Nici Minaj is harder to figure out. She's got a great bod, nice tits, probably is better in the sack than Gaga...but there is something about her that doesn't ultimately give her the win here.