• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster Mash Hitz (2010)

hey guys,

thought i share some cool music with y'all. check out POMATIC's latest mashup masterpiece of Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster Mash Hitz (2010) album. also peep the mash hitz videos off the album!

http://www.pomaprod.com/coverart/gagacover.jpg
http://www.pomaprod.com/gaga.html

01. Thieves Like Romance (Lady Gaga vs. New Order) [12" Mix]
LG - Bad Romance (pella) / New Order - Thieves Like Us [Original 12" Mix] (mental)

02. Break Paparazzi's Telephone (Lady Gaga vs. Taio Cruz)
LG - Paparazzi (pella) / Taio Cruz - Break Your Heart (mental) / Lady Gaga - Telephone (mental)

03. One More Alejandro (Lady Gaga vs. Daft Punk)
LG - Alejandro (pella) / Daft Punk - One More Time (mental)

04. Poker Face Remember ft. Sean Paul & Lil Jon (Lady Gaga vs. Jay Sean)
LG - Poker Face (pella) / Jay Sean - Do You Remember (mental)

05. Silence Romance ft. Sarah McLachlan (Lady Gaga vs. Delerium) [Club Mix]
LG - Bad Romance (pella) / Delerium - Silence [Niels Van Gogh vs. Thomas Gold Remix] (mental)

06. Numba 1 Game (Lady Gaga vs. Kardinal Offishall)
LG - LoveGame (pella) / Kardinal Offishall - Numba 1 (mental)

07. Beautiful Telephone ft. Beyonce (Lady Gaga vs. Eminem)
LG - Telephone (pella) / Eminem - Beautiful (mental)

08. Just Dance If You Want ft. Colby O'Donis (Lady Gaga vs. Modern Talking)
LG - Just Dance (pella) / Modern Talking - You Can Win If You Want (mental)

09. Speechless One (Lady Gaga vs. R. Kelly)
LG - Speechless (pella) / R. Kelly - Number One (mental)

10. Video Phone Been Good To Me ft. Lady Gaga (Beyonce vs. UGK)
Beyonce - Video Phone (pella) / UGK - Da Game Been Good To Me (mental)

11. Teeth Don't Lie ft. Wyclef Jean (Lady Gaga vs. Shakira)
LG - Teeth (pella) / Shakira - Hips Don't Lie (mental)

12. Just Summer ft. Colby O'Donis (Lady Gaga vs. Bananarama)
LG - Just Dance (pella) / Bananrama - Cruel Summer (mental)

13. Thieves Like Romance (Lady Gaga vs. New Order) [Radio Edit]
LG - Bad Romance (pella) / New Order - Thieves Like Us (mental)

14. Silence Romance ft. Sarah McLachlan (Lady Gaga vs. Delerium) [Radio Edit]
LG - Bad Romance (pella) / Delerium - Silence [Niels Van Gogh vs. Thomas Gold Remix] (mental)

http://www.pomaprod.com/coverart/gagavideothumb.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=5DDDFDAC70C7FCB8

Edit - Do not hotlink except as described in the rules, please. IMG tags removed.

No more Gaga. For the love of christ, end it.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Not my type of music, but to each their own.

Namreg

Banned
You don't like it so it's bad music?

no, it's bad because she has no talent and all of her alleged "music" is written, arranged and produced for her by the label. just another corporate marketing logo on two legs. kinda like the corporate gangsta-rap white suburban kids listen to. only with shitty stolen-from-the-eighties pop.

the real alejandro:

pretty embarrassing when the spoof is better than the real thing.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
That Eminem one is fiyah! :Flame:

she has no talent

I believe you're thinking of Britney Spears.

Lady Gaga is supremely talented. She wrote all the songs on her album The Fame.

She was in fact one of those people that write songs for pop icons, like you're saying. She wrote songs for The Pussycat Dolls, Britney Spears, Fergie and a few others.

Some people, believe it or not like dance music. They just want something with a good beat to dance to. You don't like it? That's cool. Don't try and write it off as some talentless garbage with your "facts".

I believe you're thinking of Britney Spears.

Lady Gaga is supremely talented. She wrote all the songs on her album The Fame.

She was in fact one of those people that write songs for pop icons, like you're saying. She wrote songs for The Pussycat Dolls, Britney Spears, Fergie and a few others.

Some people, believe it or not like dance music. They just want something with a good beat to dance to. You don't like it? That's cool. Don't try and write it off as some talentless garbage with your "facts".

I've never understood the logic either. Then when you ask them to list their type of music they'll list equally bad music. Like half the metal music that's on the board.

Namreg

Banned
the "fact" is that she is being sued by a former manager, who created her entire sound for her, as she originally seemed to have had a pop/rock sound which he replaced with the synth crap that she does now. she also can't sing at all.

I've never understood the logic either. Then when you ask them to list their type of music they'll list equally bad music. Like half the metal music that's on the board.

I agree. Me personally, I'm very open when it comes to music I listen to pretty much anything. I think its really boring to just listen to one type of music. Some people should broaden their horizons and not criticize other people because of the music they listen to. That's fine if you aren't into a certain type of music just don't go lambasting someone. Instead just say that that type of music isn't for me, but to each his own.

We don't want to see you dance. That's all.