• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ladies, are you turned on by two bi men having sex together? (serious)

are women turned on by men having sex together?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was lying awake in bed last night and got to thinking, is the hockiie pokie what its all about? No seriously I was wondering

if guys are turned on by to bi or lesbian women having sex together are women turned on by two bi or gay men having sex together?

Cuz I have done some research and there seems to be not many ladies that are turned on by thge thought of two or more men having sex together

am I right or am i wrong?

discusss

Well, since this world is a figment of my imagination, the fact that girl-on-girl is hot while guy-on-guy isn't just reflects my own thoughts. :)

dare i ask how you know that?

He will openly tell you. In fact, he brags about it. You should see some of the REALLY freaky shit he watches. :eek:

It's not something I go out of my way to watch, but I do like it sometimes. Most girls think it's weird or gross, but I kinda like it.

i just gained a hole bunch of respect for you now

what if the guy asked you to join in? i mean like if he asked you to use a strap on on him

twat36975248664224

Closed Account
I would have to say no, because men are normally viewed as a giver and not a receiver. Men are suppose to be in charge and when most people think men on men they think of prison rape.

I would have to say no, because men are normally viewed as a giver and not a receiver.

I thought they were called a quarterback and a center.

giverreceiver_zpsb959bac9.jpg

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
I kinda like it. Why do you think I love the Backstreet Boys so much?

(ziiing. I just insulted my teen idols....go me.)

what if the guys asked you to join in and use a strapon on them? yes or no?

You seem to be very keen on the idea of women strapping on fake dicks and fucking guys with them. Is there something you'd like to tell us?

I was lying awake in bed last night and got to thinking, is the hockiie pokie what its all about? No seriously I was wondering

if guys are turned on by to bi or lesbian women having sex together are women turned on by two bi or gay men having sex together?

Cuz I have done some research and there seems to be not many ladies that are turned on by thge thought of two or more men having sex together

am I right or am i wrong?

discusss

Research........riiiiiiigght....

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
i just gained a hole bunch of respect for you now

what if the guy asked you to join in? i mean like if he asked you to use a strap on on him

I absolutely would. If I ever dated a guy who was bi, I'd have no qualms with him seeing guys while being in a relationship with me and would probably ask to watch or join. If it were a gay guy he was sleeping with, that'd probably not be ok with the other guy seeing as most gay guys I've known are utterly disgusted by female genitalia.

EDIT: Holy triple post quotage!