• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ladies and Gentlemen...and Smizmars, today I am proud to announce your AHOTY 2018 WINNER.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Why u no liek muh banner?

You have my word, it will be done before the weekend is over. I honestly can't remember how I did the last one. Maybe pm me some info? Buddy, pal, friend for life....

Mr. Daystar

Ok, some changes have been made, hoping to get more things done latter,

Thank you to Supafly for the pm with instructions.

Thank you to Ace, for the toilet sig.

Mr. Daystar

I was hoping they would make an exception for me, and switch it over to hot, and spicy BBQ sauce, but the old lady I'm pitted against started complaining about it getting in her eye's,

Mr. Daystar

After some careful consideration, I have come to the following conclusion, for my choice in a cabinet. Please consider these official offers.

Second in command, my vice asshat if you will.....Supafly. He was one of my biggest supporters, and a former asshat himself. He brings experience to the table.

Sargent at Arms, minister of defense, my bodyguard, and 5-star General.....Ace Boobtoucher. A former soldier for this great country, and a member of law enforcement, I feel he has the knowledge needed, to know when to put the boots to someone, and when not to.

Secretary of State, my sounding board, my common sense, and reason.....X-fire. One of the few people on this board, that can look at all sides of an issue, and express his opinions respectfully, and logically....but still able to "mother fuck" a douche bag, when they need it, WITHOUT calling them a mother fucker.

Attorney General, my legal counsel, and adviser in all matters of a legal nature.....Blue Countach. A man that not only knows the law, but how to usurp it.

Foreign Minister, my diplomat for all matters outside of the U.S.A.....Miss Hybrid . A lady of breeding and class. Situated in England, and able to articulate herself with the utmost class and dignity, and a friend to many OCSM's. She, along with my next candidate, will keep me in touch with the girls of FreeOnes, in the event they need back up.

Ambassador to the OCSM's, and my "girl Friday".....Mandy Flores. A smart, and beautiful young lady, friends with many of the ladies, she will be a go between for the OCSM's and myself, in the event they feel more comfortable speaking with another female.

Minister of entertainment, gambling, and sports.....bobjustbob . This guy will keep the card games straight up, fair, and legal.

Culinary advisory.....Dino Velvet. A man that knows good food, and better whiskey, and how to enjoy them, a man after my own heart.....and belly.

There you have it. I hope I haven't snubbed, or forgotten, or offended anyone....if I did, SUCKS TO BE YOU!!!

Now, meet the man, the myth, the legend in his own mind....ME!!! I have know idea why the thumbnails are sideways....maybe they're liquored up!

Mr. Daystar

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I appreciate the appointment and will gladly serve in your esteemed administration.

Mr. Daystar

Thank you all. It's comforting to know I have great people to stand with.

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
It will be an honor to protect the other OCSMs from your ASSHAT-ish-ness and as a side result you won't need to be concerned with being overly touchy feely with them.....I'll do that for you :)
Congratulations and enjoy your drunken stupors that are to follow the celebration of your inauguration!

Mr. Daystar

It will be an honor to protect the other OCSMs from your ASSHAT-ish-ness and as a side result you won't need to be concerned with being overly touchy feely with them.....I'll do that for you :)
Congratulations and enjoy your drunken stupors that are to follow the celebration of your inauguration!

Well what I meant was, I protect them from the douche bags, and you help, and act as a go between in the event the feel more comfortable dealing with a fellow OCSM. I don't want to commit acts of asshatery towards the women....chicks are a good thing, and I like to have them around...especially when they show off their naughty parts.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Too much politicking, not enough AssHattery.

#Make AHotYGreatAgain.