• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ladies and Gentlemen...and Smizmars, today I am proud to announce your AHOTY 2018 WINNER.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
El Diablo Blanco, aka TheWhiteDevil pulled off a miraculous upset victory over four-time winner WillE.Worm. The difference between the two is dramatic. El Diablo will wear this title with pride and even adopt this shitty banner I created while sitting on the commode.

Congratsturbations, Asshat. Wear that crown with the poise, grace and magnanimity we all know and love you for. All hail the King.

El Diablo Blanco, aka TheWhiteDevil pulled off a miraculous upset victory over four-time winner WillE.Worm. The difference between the two is dramatic. El Diablo will wear this title with pride and even adopt this shitty banner I created while sitting on the commode.

Congratsturbations, Asshat. Wear that crown with the poise, grace and magnanimity we all know and love you for. All hail the King.
Seems fitting enough.

Congrats El Diablo Blanco. The award won’t be complete until Ace stands you up for a couple of beers and one of those buffets that give you the grips.

I guess Will gets honourable mention..

Congratulations are in order I suppose.
Although...and I mean this with no disrespect...it seems to me like this should be a perpetual trophy at this point, a lifetime achievement award if you will, belonging to Will. Having it go to anyone else is kinda like watching Jeopardy without Alex Trebek.

Ace Boobtoucher

True, but since he is such a humorless dick about these things, I will honor the one who actually embraces his AHOTY status.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Thank you. Thank you all. I will be taking the necessary steps in the next week or so, to put all of my administration, and titles in place.

Again, many thanks to my supporters.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Congrats to nice fella TheWhiteDevil. I enjoy his presence here and like to check to see what he has for supper. Food is always good at TheWhiteDevil residence. Also, I drink like a 19 year old college asshole slamming beers and guzzling booze and sure wish I could sip bourbon like a distinguished gentleman as he does.

Mr. Daystar

Congrats to nice fella TheWhiteDevil. I enjoy his presence here and like to check to see what he has for supper. Food is always good at TheWhiteDevil residence. Also, I drink like a 19 year old college asshole slamming beers and guzzling booze and sure wish I could sip bourbon like a distinguished gentleman as he does.

Just tried 2 new small batch varieties.

Calumet Farms....10 years old, 92 proof. Good, but at $55 a fifth, to high end for a garage.

Rabbit Hole.....not sure how many years (print is small), and 95 proof. Very nice, with a sweeter finish, still to expensive ($50 for a fifth) for the quantity I can consume.

I have been drinking Woodford Reserve lately. It's a good Bourbon. Well aged, 90 proof, and a fair price.

I have laid off of the Knob Creek....that 100 proof shit was making me fall down! Seriously, twice in my garage, once into a two wheeler. It was not very pleasant.

By the way, both of those whiskeys come in beautiful bottles.

Ace Boobtoucher

Hey, when are you going to adopt the shitty banner I went to all the trouble of designing while sitting on the shitter?

Mr. Daystar

Hey, when are you going to adopt the shitty banner I went to all the trouble of designing while sitting on the shitter?

As soon as I remember how to do it.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Congrats El Diablo Blanco.

What's going to be your first order of business? Start an investigation into Crooked Will E, or build a wall around the Members Only section?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
If you give me your userdata ((Password is enough), I'll do that for you