• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Labia: what size do you prefer?

Size preference for labia majora (pussy lips)

• Small

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Large

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Somewhere in between

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Doesn't matter

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agreed. Thought you were referring to the poll itself.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
stiff i think is time to use the hammer ban :hammer:
lol
Because he accidentally opened the same thread a couple times within a couple minutes?! I think not! Probably just trying to figure out the poll function.

To the question:

I don't care as long as she has a penis.

J/K I just don't really care. As long as it's "fully functional" and not really creepy or disgusting looking or smelling it doesn't matter to me. A pussy is a pussy.

And I'd just be happy to get one at all. :facepalm:

luis1972

Proxima Centauri b
Normally,no problem with the size...
But, It's always nice to have a bigger labia to suck and to bite....

Vanilla Bear has it exactly right... tinkering around, it was my first time using the Poll feature. Sometimes you learn the hard way.

- - - Updated - - -

Vanilla Bear has it exactly right... tinkering around, it was my first time using the Poll feature. Sometimes you learn the hard way.

I prefer me a nice, warm galgamex vagina.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Small. Like my dick.

Wait, what?

I really couldn't care less, as long as they taste nice. And I've yet to discover any that didn't.

I mean sure, I might get a little distracted if I could camp underneath them, but hey, life's rich tapestry and all that.

stiff i think is time to use the hammer ban :hammer:

I can't even find the button.

Probably because it's hidden under a giant pair of labia majora.

I must say the poll results are somewhat surprising to me thus far with 58% of responders saying that size of a woman's labia does matter to them, at least to some degree. However, it's too early in the voting to claim this as scientific fact.
Need others to chime in cast their vote.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I must say the poll results are somewhat surprising to me thus far with 58% of responders saying that size of a woman's labia does matter to them, at least to some degree. However, it's too early in the voting to claim this as scientific fact.
Need others to chime in cast their vote.

Ha, scientific fact. Popular opinion, rather. There's nothing really scientific about it.

And FreeOnes isn't really the best place to gather up a whole lot of votes. You may end up with, say, 30 votes. You'd need like 2,000 to get more accuracy in your results. Something like that. And it also depends on who's responding to the poll. If you're casting it at a university filled with a bunch of horny students vs casting it at an old folks home, you're going to get different results.

Probably because it's hidden under a giant pair of labia majora.

Majora? You sure you don't mean minora? That's usually the one people refer to...

Regarding labia... something somewhere in between is preferable to me. I like there to be something there, so there's some character to it but not so much that you'd have to go searching around in there for any particular hole or dudes in boats You Might like to acquaint yourself with. But meh, that's just an ideal. At the end of the day it doesn't really matter. Since the topic is about preference though I'll go with in between, but ... :dunno: ...