• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ku Kux Klan trying to recruit a french Athlete.

Christophe Lemaître. Un nom qui vous est certainement familier depuis cet été et les performances de l'étoile montante du sprint français.

Après être devenu le 1er sprinteur "blanc" à courir sous les 10 secondes, après avoir tout raflé aux Championnats d'Europe organisés à Barcelone, Christophe a remis ça hier en battant son propre record personnel, 9''97 ! Record de France !

Oui mais voilà, quand on établit ce genre de perf', les sollicitations pleuvent, même les plus étranges.
Le père de l'athlète a d'ailleurs révélé sur Canal + que son fils avait reçu une lettre du... Ku Klux Klan !

Imaginez un peu l'effet que cela a pu produire dans les robes blanches de voir un sprinteur blanc courir aussi vite... Il n'en fallait pas plus pour que le KKK invite Christophe Lemaître à une visite de "courtoisie" au Texas. Un bon moyen de récupération pour affirmer la supériorité de la "race" blanche.

Heureusement, Christophe court plus vite que la bêtise, et c'est tout naturellement qu'il ne donnera pas de suite à ce courrier.
http://www.minutebuzz.com/Le-Ku-Klux-Klan-tente-de-recuperer-Christophe-Lemaitre_a5542.html?com

To make it short, the article says that Christian Lemaitre, father of Christophe Lemaitre -European 100m & 200m Chaampion, 1st white runner to run 100m in less than 10"- told that he recently received an invitation from the Ku kux Klan to visit their HQ.
Off course their answered by a polite "no".

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
If the KKK was chasing me, and I was Black/Catholic/Jewish/Gay/Native American/Asian/Indian/Latino/Democrat I would wonder why the hell I was a recruited French whatever.

I doubt he'd still come in at under 10 secs is he has to wear the white hood and robes

So, ummmm, being fast and white automatically makes you a racist?:dunno:
I'm sorry, I am just failing to see the Klan's logic on this. Ooops, I just used two words that don't belong together.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Last night I dreamt about two women - one white, one black - doing a tourism video for Atlanta. They decide to go fencing and for whatever reason the white woman comes in a KKK outfit. The black woman starts yelling at her and asks her what her problem is and the white woman just stares for twenty seconds before yelling "N****R!". The black woman is then chased out of Atlanta by 5 million people.