• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ku Klux Klan

Let me help dirk out here, if you had a similar organization in Finland, what would you're opinion be? Conversely, if you were American, would you want to be associated with this group?

In Finland we have some hate groups, but I am not a member. :1orglaugh

If I were American and my neighbor would be the member of Ku Klux klan?

I would talk to him or her, but I would stay outside of their organization because in my view it is somehow silly to fight against other Americans.

As a black guy I always figured these types of hate groups were for the biggest white trash loser type

The guy who does my yard is white, he seems like the type that might be a KKK or neo-nazi guy, joining a "white power group" mad BECAUSE HE WORKS FOR BLACKS...but really who cares, I could get another black or a mexican but they all have issues of their own,,,so it just comes down to who does the best job for the best price,,,

Are they the kind of people who live in trailer park?

Is it a reason to join a hate group? :confused:

I refuse to live beside anyone that is not in the Kiss Army or a member of Oprah's Book Club.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Try dating a Jewish girl. They will let you know real quick if you are Caucasian that they are in the relationship for the sex but when they get married it will be to a Jewish guy. Preferably a doctor. Not to do so will mean being ostracized from their family.

Been there. Done that. Now where do I find that rep button...

Assari, there is a movie you can find on Youtube named "The Birth Of A Nation." It's a 3 hour silent movie made in 1915 directed by D. W. Griffith and based on the novel and play. Watch that and come back with your views.

Eric, are you telling me that the left doesn't do divide and conquer? That is their signature.

Are they the kind of people who live in trailer park?

Is it a reason to join a hate group? :confused:

That's how I always viewed them. I don't know for sure, they are the cowardly types that sneak around at night and where capes and hoods...none would dare confront someone man to man in person so I don't know for sure who they are...but I do have alot of white friends, the only white guys I've ever known that ever talked any white power stuff were the biggest losers, the outcast misfit "Win Dixie" poor white trash types with nothing going for them.

These type of losers who have nothing else going for them need to feel included, part of something, so they can have some type of fantasy status and feel superior to somebody so they don't feel like as much of a loser.

I think anybody like that so desperate as to join something like the KKK wouldn't like working for blacks, jews. woman or any other insular minority or ethnic group.

I'm somewhat familiar with Albert Pike and some of the old Klan history, but overall it just doesn't have much relevance anymore, at least not where I live.

Eric, are you telling me that the left doesn't do divide and conquer? That is their signature.

Certainly not based on race, the Democratic agenda is the improvement of the education, financial well-being, and health of all American people, not just the rich, or people of any particular racial or ethnic group. At least that's my take on it, but certainly feel free to explain what it is you mean if you view things differently.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
That's how I always viewed them. I don't know for sure, they are the cowardly types that sneak around at night and where capes and hoods...none would dare confront someone man to man in person so I don't know for sure who they are...but I do have alot of white friends, the only white guys I've ever known that ever talked any white power stuff were the biggest losers, the outcast misfit "Win Dixie" poor white trash types with nothing going for them.

These type of losers who have nothing else going for them need to feel included, part of something, so they can have some type of fantasy status and feel superior to somebody so they don't feel like as much of a loser.

I think anybody like that so desperate as to join something like the KKK wouldn't like working for blacks, jews. woman or any other insular minority or ethnic group.

I'm somewhat familiar with Albert Pike and some of the old Klan history, but overall it just doesn't have much relevance anymore, at least not where I live.

Certainly not based on race, the Democratic agenda is the improvement of the education, financial well-being, and health of all American people, not just the rich, or people of any particular racial or ethnic group. At least that's my take on it, but certainly feel free to explain what it is you mean if you view things differently.

Yeah, because Farakan, and Sharpton, and Jackson, and the mobs of angry blacks that scream injustice, and riot THE VERY SECOND they don't get what they want, when they want it, are real fucking brave, and righteous. The black pnthers, after all were just misunderstood fundamentalists right?

Philbert

Banned
And Al Qada are just misunderstood Freedom Fighters, like the New Black Panthers.

:rolleyes::facepalm:

In another piece of audio posted at Breitbart, New Black Panther Party Chief of Staff Michelle Williams said the black community in Tampa is "under siege," and attacked white people as well as black conservatives.

"While ranting about why she hates white people, she "vowed that as long as whites keep characterizing blacks as 'ni***rs,' her 'feet [will be] on your motherf*****g necks,'” The Blaze added.

In April, we reported that Williams was one of the New Black Panther Party members calling for violence against white people.

"I just want to say to all the listeners on this phone call, that if you are having any doubt about getting suited, booted, and armed up for this race war that we’re in that has never ended, let me tell you something…the thing that’s about to happen to these honkies, these crackers, these pigs, these people, these motherf****r…it has been long overdue,” she said.

The Blaze reminded readers that she played a role in the $10,000 bounty placed on George Zimmerman.

She later apologized, but Jonathon M. Seidl wrote that "one has to wonder how heartfelt that apology was" after her latest comments.

So far, Obama's Justice Department has refused to take any actions against the hate group."

The audio can be heard at Breitbart.com.

Yeah, because Farakan, and Sharpton, and Jackson, and the mobs of angry blacks that scream injustice, and riot THE VERY SECOND they don't get what they want, when they want it, are real fucking brave, and righteous. The black pnthers, after all were just misunderstood fundamentalists right?

The KKK is/was a bunch of cowardly country redneck inbred degenerate hicks that snuck out at night burning crosses in peoples yards, raping and murdering little black boys and girls for drinking at the wrong water fountain, and killing countless people for racist reasons...all the black organizations/ leaders you mentioned were formed to combat these type of hate group lunatics because, esp. down-south, they had infiltrated the police forces and local government.

You may deem some of the anti-hate tactics as extreme, but you would act extreme too if some nuts in hoods were sneaking around your yard in the middle of the night trying to burn crosses and kill you.

The KKK is/was a bunch of cowardly country redneck inbred degenerate hicks that snuck out at night burning crosses in peoples yards, raping and murdering little black boys and girls for drinking at the wrong water fountain, and killing countless people for racist reasons...all the black organizations/ leaders you mentioned were formed to combat these type of hate group lunatics because, esp. down-south, they had infiltrated the police forces and local government.

You may deem some of the anti-hate tactics as extreme, but you would act extreme too if some nuts in hoods were sneaking around your yard in the middle of the night trying to burn crosses and kill you.

While I understand that sentiment it is time for Jackson and Sharpton to realize that the KKK is pretty much limited to weekend card games and turkey shoots.

These guys benefit financially from race baiting and are not about to let go of their cash cow. The KKK is pretty much a joke now and are not the intimidating factor that they were in the past.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
What do you think if someone American says that they are patriots?

What do you think if some Finn says that Hitler or Stalin was right?

Philbert

Banned
I would like to say this to them; Vuk uu.

But it's not my business what other people think.

Is the KKK just as bad as the Nazis?

A broken leg is NOT the same as a broken arm, but they both suck.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Why can't you answer a direct question? What do you think of the KKK? Are they to be admired? And don't give us a cop-out answer like "It's a matter of interpretation." No, it isn't. What do YOU think of them?
Allow me to answer on his behalf:
It's a matter of opinion.
I would like to say this to them; Vuk uu.

But it's not my business what other people think.

Is the KKK just as bad as the Nazis?
Yes, but not as bad as the Pacifists.

While I understand that sentiment it is time for Jackson and Sharpton to realize that the KKK is pretty much limited to weekend card games and turkey shoots.

These guys benefit financially from race baiting and are not about to let go of their cash cow. The KKK is pretty much a joke now and are not the intimidating factor that they were in the past.

I agree that the KKK are not relevant anymore, at least where I live, but there are still underground cells, and plus alot of racist groups like skin-heads neo-nazi fascists, and all other types of underground hate groups with a destructive agenda. I don't know Sharptons' family, but I do know Jacksons', his kids, and his kids kids. I'm not too big in general on politics or politicians, but the Jacksons are OK with me. I know a lot of politicians, some are friends, but the majority are mostly associates that serve their purpose.

As far as I'm concerned, Sharpton and Jackson are just doing their job, which is to use their political access to keep me informed and alerted of civil rights affairs, and/or affairs of a racial nature that I may not be aware of otherwise. From what they say, I do my own research and come up with my own conclusions, so race-baiting is not a factor. As far as their finances go, I don't care anymore about their income flow, than you do about the finances of Rush Limbaugh, O'Reilly or Hannity.

I agree that the KKK are not relevant anymore, at least where I live, but there are still underground cells, and plus alot of racist groups like skin-heads neo-nazi fascists, and all other types of underground hate groups with a destructive agenda. I don't know Sharptons' family, but I do know Jacksons', his kids, and his kids kids. I'm not too big in general on politics or politicians, but the Jacksons are OK with me. I know a lot of politicians, some are friends, but the majority are mostly associates that serve their purpose.

As far as I'm concerned, Sharpton and Jackson are just doing their job, which is to use their political access to keep me informed and alerted of civil rights affairs, and/or affairs of a racial nature that I may not be aware of otherwise. From what they say, I do my own research and come up with my own conclusions, so race-baiting is not a factor. As far as their finances go, I don't care anymore about their income flow, than you do about the finances of Rush Limbaugh, O'Reilly or Hannity.

The difference in my mind is Limbaugh, Hannity and O'Reilly are primarily pundits. None have ran for POTUS as Jackson and Sharpton have.

And both of them receive their income from political activism. But I do understand your POV and why you hold it.