• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Krisztina Sereny

Hi Kriszti, absolutely beautiful YouTube Video!!! You should definitively make some more sexy dancing videos, perhaps with some stripping as well:thefinger

And of course, any news on your "new site" is good news, really exciting. And by the way, will your boobs get bigger??

Kisses

i have a few pics of u on my mobile. when i travel without my notebook i often look at them and use them as a basis for xxx ( u know what i mean). u r lovely.... i love ur body as well as ur gorgeous feet ;-)

Sounds good krizsti. Just fine thanks, been long away for a long while, missed You:) So then, we see some more hot sexy dance moves and even hotter stripping moves, I sure hope:nanner:

Hi Kris, you are my absolute favorite. But why is your hardcore-vid so expensive? And not even a Sample to see what you get for your money?

kriszti

Official Checked Star Member
Hi Kris, you are my absolute favorite. But why is your hardcore-vid so expensive? And not even a Sample to see what you get for your money?

hello Rochefort
thank you........ about my hardcore DvD: it is a very exclusive stuff , thats why the price is not so low.
but
my hardcore site is coming soon /in october :)/
and will be much cheaper. ;)
kissssssssss

hey cant wait your new site bb! Kiss

hi kriszti... i've just checked new videos and pics... awesome!!!

i have one question for you... when will you make your boobs bigger? i can't wait to see that :)

bye